signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

creasy might want to change his name to greasy after these comments

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13541198

[/

Nope!!! He said it well and as for the mascot deal. You don't come into somebody's house and dis respect it. 100 Years of pride and we're not gonna let a mascot stick a flag in our TC or attempt it. Would you like that being done to ya'lls field? Think about that before ya'll call us a bunch of names.

I'm not big on law suites, but I would own that School next year if it was my kid and rename it Trouserdale Academy. I was pulling for T.C. in this game but knew Sissy Mountain would likely beat them. Those jackets like to taunt people about how tough it is to play at the Ditch Bank and I guess they got upset when it got drained last night. However, when S.M. beat us at the River Bank, we didn't try to clobber the guy in the Chicken Suite.

Well..I For One, Gonna Start Practicing My Ninja Moves!..I Hate Chickens...But I Hope The Kid Is Ok...

Signal mountain is a 2a team. Enrollment is no different then Trousdale County. When enrollment goes up next year, then we will be a 4a team. Stop making yourselves feel better and except the fact that TC is not unbeatable. Might I add Signal Mountain is in its second year of existence and has one loss. How many years of play off experience does TC have over Signal. So just except the loss as a loss and say your congrats to SM they were the better team tonight. It happens.

I disagree...check TSSAA site and look at enrollment numbers baseed on the 10th day numbers this year. Your numbers are high enough this year for you to be in 3A. Next year I'm sure with all the "hardships" your numbers will be higher! You can't compare your enrollment to theirs!

Bledsoe County got put on 2 years probation back in the early 80s for attacking our band's bus. I'm guessing mugging a Mascot is pretty serious. I guess T.C. was frustrated and feel they had to kick someone's arse after the game and a guy in a big old chicken suite fit the bill. I hope the kid is o.k.

It's called respect. :excl:

Troll just got back up to my glorious Mountain, and the airs a might bit thinner this evenin':thumb:

Afore I talk about any of the good stuff, I'z gonna address that mess at the end of the game.

Troll wuz there and seen it all. If anybody wants to call the Troll a liar, God save yer soul.:evil:

No body planted a flag, nobody intented or attempted to plant no flag. Nobody danced on the TC field logo or intended to.

Fans rushed the field after a hard fought victory to congratulate the team. Troll does the same thing and even chest thumps some of them fellers. Both team was headed to the 50 to line up and shake hands. Trolls gone out there myself to give respects to other teams players who fought hard. Fans were headed the same way to congratulate our team after the handshake. Mascot was runnin' with our flag when he got blindsided, hit in the head, flag taken away and shreaded.

Hears a link to the video. Doesn't show the fight, but shows the 50 yard line and no fans anywhere near it.

Channel 9 video

Believe there may be more film showin' the actual assault of our mascot.

Now don't know where this pregame rumour started that we wuz gonna do that.

Tush and O3P, y'all didn't say nothin' bout this afore the game, and we wuz there with students, band, etc. If anybody really thought we wuz gonna do that, I'm sure you would of mentioned it to me, so the Troll could intervene.

It's ashamed that a few, assume drunk, buttholes (cause I ain't allowed to use anything stronger on the T:blush: ) had to show theirs. The teams didn't git to congratulate eachother, and that is the real shame. I know some of our fellas was wanted to meet the TC guys, and I'm sure the same for yall.

Nuff said about this crap.

1st off Congrats...S.M.. Good Ball team!

MT. if i'd known i would have said somthing to ya while we were out chatting. I heard the rumour about 5 min before kick off, when enterd stadium. i cannot elab. on the activities that took place from where i was at. all i seen at the end of the game was a Blk flag waveing in the air toward the middle of the field & then it disappears, (due to the players,fans,students going to mid field blocking my view). then all of the sudden the flag reappears heading for the TC sidelines. That's my take other than that i thought it was an outstanding ball game, could have went either way.. both teams played thier hearts out, SM has a pretty darn good TEAM that #14 & 32 were Hoses! not to mention those front Beffy boys. I know TC gave SM all they wanted last night, and i'm sure they're glad to have it behind'em.. offcials seem to let'em play ball last night & I do think we (TC) got away with a couple, thought offciating was around par. (+/-) a couple of strokes.. which would depend on which sideline you favored.. This one is over.. enjoy the victory.. iguess i'll keep eating crow sent my way until the next yr comes around. may see you guys at TN-Tech in a couple of weeks. you've got my number.

I can see this getting sent to TSSAA, but from the video it looked like coaches handled the situation properly. Since it was after the game, there really isn't much you can do to the team or school I would think. More likely the person that attacked the mascot might get thrown in jail for assault. Did the police arrest the person? It looked like Creasy was smiling on the video.

Nope!!! He said it well and as for the mascot deal. You don't come into somebody's house and dis respect it. 100 Years of pride and we're not gonna let a mascot stick a flag in our TC or attempt it. Would you like that being done to ya'lls field? Think about that before ya'll call us a bunch of names.

Let me spell this out for those too hungover to keep up.

We. Did. Not. Try. And. Place. Our. Flag. In. Your. Field.

Seriously people. Do you really think it's EVEN POSSIBLE to stick an 2.5" piece of PVC pipe that is completely flat on end into the ground? Your strongest player couldn't do it. Do you think our mascot is up to that task???

Your Coach and "fans" need a reality check. Too many years of no-helmet football causing that crazy thinking?

You have no excuse for the loss. It was just a hard fought battle where someone had to lose. But that is the SORRIEST excuse for your poor sportsmanship.

I respect your players but I'm going to have to stop there. Don't trash up the respect they earn on the field with your sore loser attitude.