signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Great scoreboard battle as expected (at least by me).

1) I was totally wrong and Coach Price did (wisely) kick a field goal to end the 1/2.

2) Nobody was trying to plant a flag on your field. They have never done that in the school's (brief) 3 year history.

3) You do sell a lot of liquor up there. Guests in the consession stand line were friendly but the smell of liquor from different groups was strong.

4) TC did have spitters. I heard multiple complaints from cheerleaders of (drunk 25+ year olds???) trying to spit on them and spending the game trash talking them. Took some adults to get the pediphiles to leave them alone. Probably could have spent more time on your side supporting your team then trash talking to 14 year old girls.

5) Zebra's gave you some serious home cooking in the 4th qtr. They tried every way they could but Signal would not be denied. I really can't understand why they all of a sudden started making calls your way and missing blatent calls our way - right in front of them.

6) Our kids did storm the field just like the did all the other Ws. That is just what they do. And respectfully this game did mean more than the others. You were #1. I think a victory in hostle territory deserves some celibration. I do wish they would have heeded the police's words to stay off the field.

7) This was anybody's game but I'm proud of the way the Eagles played through. O when we needed it and D when we HAD to have it.

8) You might want to send a kid out with a flashlight to retrieve some of those balls Dane was booting over your net and buildings.

9) oh and that sign about the cupcakes??? Is that what the C stands for in TC? (sorry had to throw that one in because you did bring the sign.)

Tried to warn you...Signal's got a team.

Oh but seriously - Good game TC.

Stay focused Signal. One game at a time. The job is not complete yet.

Many said it couldn't be done but our Eagles did it and we couldn't be more proud. The team, the refs and even the ghost's of Trousdale past could not defeat the Eagles tonight. What a great crowd Signal brought to the game. Looked like 2500 on the Signal side maybe a similar number on the TC side including the fence walkers. The whole Signal Mountain Community should be proud of what took place today on the Mountain and at the Creekbank. It was a wonderful atmosphere for a football game and one I hope to never forget. Really disappointed that we didn't get to shake hands after the game and congratulate the teams as we normally do. Would have loved to hear the Coaches comments after the big win.

Bring on Boyd.

Go Eagles

Great scoreboard battle as expected (at least by me).

1) I was totally wrong and Coach Price did (wisely) kick a field goal to end the 1/2.

2) Nobody was trying to plant a flag on your field. They have never done that in the school's (brief) 3 year history.

3) You do sell a lot of liquor up there. Guests in the consession stand line were friendly but the smell of liquor from different groups was strong.

4) TC did have spitters. I heard multiple complaints from cheerleaders of (drunk 25+ year olds???) trying to spit on them and spending the game trash talking them. Took some adults to get the pediphiles to leave them alone. Probably could have spent more time on your side supporting your team then trash talking to 14 year old girls.

5) Zebra's gave you some serious home cooking in the 4th qtr. They tried every way they could but Signal would not be denied. I really can't understand why they all of a sudden started making calls your way and missing blatent calls our way - right in front of them.

6) Our kids did storm the field just like the did all the other Ws. That is just what they do. And respectfully this game did mean more than the others. You were #1. I think a victory in hostle territory deserves some celibration. I do wish they would have heeded the police's words to stay off the field.

7) This was anybody's game but I'm proud of the way the Eagles played through. O when we needed it and D when we HAD to have it.

8) You might want to send a kid out with a flashlight to retrieve some of those balls Dane was booting over your net and buildings.

9) oh and that sign about the cupcakes??? Is that what the C stands for in TC? (sorry had to throw that one in because you did bring the sign.)

Tried to warn you...Signal's got a team.

Oh but seriously - Good game TC.

Stay focused Signal. One game at a time. The job is not complete yet.

And I approve this message