signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Troll just got back up to my glorious Mountain, and the airs a might bit thinner this evenin':thumb:

Afore I talk about any of the good stuff, I'z gonna address that mess at the end of the game.

Troll wuz there and seen it all. If anybody wants to call the Troll a liar, God save yer soul.:evil:

No body planted a flag, nobody intented or attempted to plant no flag. Nobody danced on the TC field logo or intended to.

Fans rushed the field after a hard fought victory to congratulate the team. Troll does the same thing and even chest thumps some of them fellers. Both team was headed to the 50 to line up and shake hands. Trolls gone out there myself to give respects to other teams players who fought hard. Fans were headed the same way to congratulate our team after the handshake. Mascot was runnin' with our flag when he got blindsided, hit in the head, flag taken away and shreaded.

Hears a link to the video. Doesn't show the fight, but shows the 50 yard line and no fans anywhere near it.

Channel 9 video

Believe there may be more film showin' the actual assault of our mascot.

Now don't know where this pregame rumour started that we wuz gonna do that.

Tush and O3P, y'all didn't say nothin' bout this afore the game, and we wuz there with students, band, etc. If anybody really thought we wuz gonna do that, I'm sure you would of mentioned it to me, so the Troll could intervene.

It's ashamed that a few, assume drunk, buttholes (cause I ain't allowed to use anything stronger on the T:blush: ) had to show theirs. The teams didn't git to congratulate eachother, and that is the real shame. I know some of our fellas was wanted to meet the TC guys, and I'm sure the same for yall.

Nuff said about this crap.

i guess thats why your mascot got we he deseved trying to stick that flag in our field bet yall dont do that anymore!

You are an idiot. The mascot is part of the cheerleading team and has the right to be out there in celebration. He wasn’t trying to stick the flag in the field he was running with it toward the team when he was blindsided by some of your fellow idiots. Yes only an idiot would do what they did and only a bigger one would try to get on here and justify it.

What you’re on here doing is taking away further from what your boys have accomplished on the field for a very long time. Incidents like this and people like you trying to justify it is why your team will never be regarded the same way Alcoa is. Not matter how good the team is some of the TC fans ruin it.

Again the actions of the ones involved is truly sad and the fact your trying to justify it is even sadder.

You are an idiot. The mascot is part of the cheerleading team and has the right to be out there in celebration. He wasn’t trying to stick the flag in the field he was running with it toward the team when he was blindsided by some of your fellow idiots. Yes only an idiot would do what they did and only a bigger one would try to get on here and justify it.

What you’re on here doing is taking away further from what your boys have accomplished on the field for a very long time. Incidents like this and people like you trying to justify it is why your team will never be regarded the same way Alcoa is. Not matter how good the team is some of the TC fans ruin it.

Again the actions of the ones involved is truly sad and the fact your trying to justify it is even sadder.

the saddest thing is that their coach is publicly defending and applauding the individual who performed the act.

2) Nobody was trying to plant a flag on your field. They have never done that in the school's (brief) 3 year history.

TRUE

3) You do sell a lot of liquor up there. Guests in the consession stand line were friendly but the smell of liquor from different groups was strong.

Troll sez it ain't liquor that make jackasses, they just is what they is. Troll wuz drunk too, and didn't harrass nobody.:thumb:

4) TC did have spitters. I heard multiple complaints from cheerleaders of (drunk 25+ year olds???) trying to spit on them and spending the game trash talking them. Took some adults to get the pediphiles to leave them alone. Probably could have spent more time on your side supporting your team then trash talking to 14 year old girls.

Now I wish I had seen this! I garuntee you Troll would have had Tush, O3P, Seven, Snoball, Slim, and the whole dang Creekbank Navy there to whup them guys' arses.

Now to the game and the festivities, I hope.:mellow:

creasy could not have said that any better!

Another coach with great class... There no way no reason for your student body to act the way they did I saw the mascot he was running with the group and one of you stupid idiots did a kill shot. And the boy from Signal that ran to get his school flag back it was nice seeing how 5 or 6 your great students jump on one poor oh kid and started beating him up. Trousdale has great fan support but the sad thing about 10% of them gives the whole program a black eye.

creasy could not have said that any better!

Looks like your coach is trying to figure out a way to keep the TSSAA from taking action. It would serve TC right if they were not allowed to host any playoff games next year. Can’t believe your coach would make a comment like that and without even seeing what happened.

If they didn’t want anyone on the field after the game why didn’t they announce it and why didn’t they have police go to the corner where the students were gather and tell them no.

A classless act by a few idiots and there actions backed up by your coach. Pirceless!!!!

Edited by smeagle1