Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

HA HA...thought I might wake up some Camden faithful. I've said all along it was gonna be

these two teams playing in the qtrs.

Milan seems somewhat healthy except for the one player who took a pretty hard shot last

night, but I hear he's doing fine. How about the Lions, do they have any injuries or

any players that might not be 100%?

I think Camden's pretty healthy. Westview was a very physical game, so I imagine the routine bumps and bruises. Good to hear you guys are healthy. Gonna be a great game Friday night.

Edited by rcombs

I hope we can play football a little longer, our Bball team lost 4 starters.

Rcombs and Bottoms....wish I was in the tree stand, alot a chasing going on,

but my wife's got me doing honey do's.

got a question for ya.....did westview play better the first time, or did you

guys play better the second time?

I think the biggest difference was that Camden really just made plays. Westview had a lot of momentum in the thrid quarter/early fourth, but when it came down to it, our boys just made plays. Both teams, I thought, played well. I think the biggest thing was that Camden didn't turn the ball over and kept the clock running. I would have liked to have seen Easley throw it more, but he did make some big throws for first downs on 3rd and long/medium.

So what was the Fairview game like? I really thought Milan would take them to the woodshed, but apparently they were better than we all thought?

Edited by rcombs

Camden really let two drives for Westview linger with two dropped picks. I think it was Kendrick Hudson playing centerfield that had a long interception he dropped. And Easley dropped one in the fourth that hit him dead in the chest. We didn't get pressure on the QB like we normally do, but we really didn't blitz either. I think we ran some under packages on defense, but the linebacker was covering inside as Wesvtiew had a lot of trips formations. I was suprised at how much Westview threw the WR screen, but we defended it. We defended the pass better this week overall. Shoulda had 4 picks instead of 2 though. But, a win is a win, and the long one Hudson dropped woulda been a game tying touchdown had he not gotten over there.

Edited by rcombs

Milan got an early turnover when Coleman sacked the QB on 3rd and long and he fumbled the ball.

We scored in three plays and it seemed like the route was on. Milan tried an onside kick for

some reason and the kicker barely cought the top of the ball and they recovered for a short field

Fairview scored to make it 7-7. Milan came back with two TD's and a field goal to make it 24-7.

After that we went flat as a pancake, couldn't tie our on shoes, Fairveiw roared back to make it

24-20, Milan woke up and started pounding the ball, started playing Defense, caused some turnovers

and took a couple knees at their 3 yrd line to let the clock run out for a 38-20 ballgame.

Fairview played hard and had a pretty good game plane. I think that game will help us against

you guys.

camden2010.jpg

One,two Camden's coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three, four,will run some more.

five and six will make you sick.

seven and eight will set you straight!!!!!!

nine and ten,dont pass again!!!!!!!!!!

eleven and fifteen are real mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nineteen and thirty seven,wont give you seven.

fourty one and fifty two will hurt you!!!!!!!!!!

sixty two and seventy five will make you hide.

Edited by CamdenBottoms

If I don't get off this computer my wife is gonna give me a left hook.

Bulldawgfan#2.....pick up my slack this week buddy, make me proud!!!

One last shot before I retreat:

Camden fans I want you to remember one thing after Milan wins friday night,

Your bearded momma still loves ya!!!!

Hey, she might have a beard, but at least she's got all her teeth!

Edited by rcombs