Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Well it has took me a while to digest the loss and now that it is over I'd like to say Thank you to a few people.

Nathanael Hughes aka "Natty ICE" aka "poor man's JIMMER": Thank you sir for all of you're hard work hustle leadership and god given talent. I will argue and fight till the death and say that you are 1 of the best if not the best to come out of Hampton. Can't wait to watch you in college.

Jacob Jones aka "Shooter Jones" aka "J.J.": Thank you sir for all the memories, for the the command you had on this team. you are one of the Best floor generals I have ever seen. And a great example of hard work. You are a great christian example. Thank you for the ride.

Dylan Hill aka "the Hill": Thank you sir for every rebound,loose ball, and all the points. Thank you for all the years of getting mugged every offensive play. I have watch you grow into a very good basketball player, and a great young man.

T.J. Lyons aka "Lyon Heart": Thank you sir for being you. You have displayed the most heart, hustle and strait up will power than I have ever seen. from football to the hardwood You have become to picture of heart.

Dylan Ward aka "Psycho Ward": Thank you sir for all the memories. I have watch you grow into something really special. It say's alot about a man when after the hardest loss of his life he comes up to me looks me dead in the eyes and says "Hey JP, I just wanted to say thank you for coming out and supporting us all those years. I really appreciate it. Man what a great basketball player and a great person.

Jerry White aka "DOG WHITE": Thank you sir for molding the best high school team I have ever seen. You have put your Community first and have made memories that no one will forget for a long time. we always will remember "OLE HAMPTON I HEAR YOU CALLING ME"

You all will be missed next year. Go Dogs!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Awesome 'send-off' JP! :thumb:

I wonder if these kids young men will ever know how much they mean to us and just how much they will be missed?

I sometimes believe, we as parents and hardcore fans, handle the 'LAST GAME' just as hard if not harder than the players sometimes do! :(

GO DOGS