White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

I must say, that was one of the worst attempts at a joke/insult I've yet to see on this forum, so congratulations to you. And you're going to take a shot at my rank? I'm sorry that I don't have the time to make all of these meaningful posts and hilarious jokes like you. Maybe one day i can be a certified coacht poster like yourself, Mr. "Competitor". :rolleyes:

Apparently your whole team has time to come on here and argue with adult fans from white house about who can hit harder and who has the most swagged out gucci :roflol:

from the film ive seen on lexington,there "bread and butter" play is the q.b #2 will have two backs and get the snap and fake to his fullback on a dive and keep it around the end where the second back is on the heavy side everytime!note to w.house def. ends and linbackers... stay at home and CONTAIN ends and youll set jackson and #59 up for a ton of tackles.. also a. cope will have another big night on defense.lex. is definately a q.b run 1st offense.

I hate to interrupt all the horrible attempts at trash talk, but thanks for actually discussing the game.

i coudnt resist SWAG. it just amazes me how so many people want to get on here and talk smack behind the keyboard.seems like all year long there have been a lot of "HATERS" on here,and im just an outlet for those who have helped build a great and quality football program.maybe someday youll get a chance to experience what it feels like to win a a game as a "team".see we tend to let our talk happen on the field with our actions

I'm not hiding behind a keyboard, if you're looking for me, I'll be at the game on Friday night. You tend to let your talk happen on the field with actions? Is that why your previous posts have been talking trash?

hey boys maybe you guys shuld take your gucci swagged out convo to facebook IM?

BURR!

Apparently your whole team has time to come on here and argue with adult fans from white house about who can hit harder and who has the most swagged out gucci :roflol:

Too bad I'm a supporter of the team, and not a member? And you'll see for yourself if you attend the game, the Tigers will DEFINATELY be the ones hitting harder.

To me it looks like# 2.runs the ball most of the time with very little passing.. can anyone else have any feedback on this?

#2,Kerry Sellers, is one of the top rushing QB's Lexington has seen in a while.

Lexington also has a passing game too. But why pass when no one can handle the running game? ;)

To me it looks like# 2.runs the ball most of the time with very little passing.. can anyone else have any feedback on this?

That's what Liberty had more trouble stopping,if White House has trouble in some other area,that's what they'll see most often.All things considered,the Tigers would rather knock their opponent off the ball and run it down their throat,they have a wealth of backs and will use 'em all if effective.Whatever works in the beginning,if not deep enough on the defensive front that's what you'll get in the end...ie Greenbrier,they played their hearts out in the first half,but you could feel them wearing down even before Lexington scored in the second quarter,and by the end(no offense Bobcat fans,it is what it is)they had absolutely nothing left.Passing game,actually not bad,especially if you have to creep the DB's up to counter the run,but that's not their forte'.They also complicate things by running counters,traps off tackles...ect,all looks generic-all a little different.Nothing flashy,not too tricky,stay at home,hold your ground,and wrap-up,or it's a long night.

I'm not hiding behind a keyboard, if you're looking for me, I'll be at the game on Friday night. You tend to let your talk happen on the field with actions? Is that why your previous posts have been talking trash?

Only thing im looking for is a thread where people can get on here and talk football and not have to read all this stuff about how bad w.house will get beat! This thread is like the liberty thread lastweek.i mean where do you base your predictions and on what?youve probably never been to white house before.you started all the slammin on here.so lets leave the predictions and p measuring here and move on and talk football.

BURR!

Too bad I'm a supporter of the team, and not a member? And you'll see for yourself if you attend the game, the Tigers will DEFINATELY be the ones hitting harder.

BURR!

This thread is here to talk football.i was sticking up for my team and your negative predictions.lets talk football. Im not here to argue.but i wont sit here and let someone disrespect us either...

That's what Liberty had more trouble stopping,if White House has trouble in some other area,that's what they'll see most often.All things considered,the Tigers would rather t knock their opponent off the ball and run it down their throat,they have a wealth of backs and will use 'em all if effective.Whatever works in the beginning,if not deep enough on the defensive front that's what you'll get in the end...ie Greenbrier,they played their hearts out in the first half,but you could feel them wearing down even before Lexington scored in the second quarter,and by the end(no offense Bobcat fans,it is what it is)they had absolutely nothing left.Passing game,actually not bad,especially if you have to creep the DB's up to counter the run,but that's not their forte'.They also complicate things by running counters,traps off tackles...ect,all looks generic-all a little different.Nothing flashy,not too tricky,stay at home,hold your ground,and wrap-up,or it's a long night.

Thanks for the info trader two