White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

i coudnt agree more... i have a question,does lex. run an offense similar to liberty?b/k from film it looks like they do,only big differece i see is the blazing speed of liberty.i can see lex. is more disciplined though,maybe you could give insight on the two comparisons,ill hang up and listen..

The difference is our Line is Muchhh, better than the one you saw at Liberty, and we don't run around people we run over people, and or carry them into the End zone like Ryan Haliburton did in that video is you weren't paying attention (; Make sure your boys put those ankle braces on we don't want them getting broken. :D

I'm sure all of you down in lexinton tennesse are trapaholicz :roflol: just because you listen to rap doesn't mean include it in everysingle post BURRR! and idk bout hitsquadd? ya'll trying to copy liberty? i was thinking more along the lines of wiiiiitccchhhh sqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! but with a b. :roflol:

Wow, you're creative. When we roccck your dome friday you'll have you witch squad with a b...=.= Burr! Flocka!

This has to be the most idiotic, inane amount of drivel I have ever seen on a message board anywhere. First for the two Lexington students (you have to be kids) who are acting like I don't know what and for the WH,GB,and DL fans for repeatedly engaging them.

If you want this to get better this week then one side or the other is going to have to man up and be an adult. If not the best thing that will come out this Friday's game is that one side will shut up.

I am not against some good natured smack but this is not that. Everyone involved in it is doing nothing but embarrassing themselves and the school they represent. Here is a little nugget for anyone that will listen, you don't have to run your opponent down to have belief in your own team or school.

I know it will fall on deaf ears but I had to try.

I must admitt, you are the BIGGEST man on the internet. Please, go back to hallmark. thanks.

i coudnt agree more... i have a question,does lex. run an offense similar to liberty?b/k from film it looks like they do,only big differece i see is the blazing speed of liberty.i can see lex. is more disciplined though,maybe you could give insight on the two comparisons,ill hang up and listen..

Congratulations on being the most ignorant person on coacht for the day. You know absolutely nothing about football from what i can tell from this post. Lexington runs the T Formation with 2 tight ends and no recievers. Liberty runs the spread, no tight ends and 4 recievers. Big difference, looks like the complete opposite huh?

To answer your question:

Liberty runs a spread option offense

Lexinton will run at least one tight end probably two

They will have at least two backs in the backfield with the quarterback under center

Liberty is a big play offense where Lexington is perfectly happy taking 4 yards a pop and driving the ball down the field.

You say history is relevant, I see what you mean but coaches don't make physical players, it's all about their mentality they can try to influence mentallity but can't force it. History is a minor fact, if not meaingless, Sorry i just had to disagree.

To quote John Maxwell "everything rises and falls on leadership"

Players are a reflection of the coaching they have received

This is especially true the deeper you go in the playoffs

This is another reason why this will be a great matchup, both teams are very well coached!!

The difference is our Line is Muchhh, better than the one you saw at Liberty, and we don't run around people we run over people, and or carry them into the End zone like Ryan Haliburton did in that video is you weren't paying attention (; Make sure your boys put those ankle braces on we don't want them getting broken. :D

I'm glad that you're talking so much crap on behalf of your fellas on the team. Why aren't you on the team? You're probably too scrawny to even be the water boy. I'd say the reason that you talk so much crap is that you suffer from a lack of self-esteem, probably don't have any pubes yet. The doctor probably dropped you when you were born and you hit your head on the floor. Either that, or you licked lead paint off your toys when you were a baby. Why don't you just shut your disrespectful mouth and just cheer for your team Friday? I'm sure Haliburton and other players, coaches, and the good folks in Lexington appreciate the things that you and "swag" are saying on here. Either team is deserving, but may the best team win. Go Devils!

I'm glad that you're talking so much crap on behalf of your fellas on the team. Why aren't you on the team? You're probably too scrawny to even be the water boy. I'd say the reason that you talk so much crap is that you suffer from a lack of self-esteem, probably don't have any pubes yet. The doctor probably dropped you when you were born and you hit your head on the floor. Either that, or you licked lead paint off your toys when you were a baby. Why don't you just shut your disrespectful mouth and just cheer for your team Friday? I'm sure Haliburton and other players, coaches, and the good folks in Lexington appreciate the things that you and "swag" are saying on here. Either team is deserving, but may the best team win. Go Devils!

It's to time consuming for me my friend I'm a golfer (; I'd say the reason i talk so much crap on here is because i suffer from getting enjoyment out of dominating weak kids like pitchfork. Are you on the football team or are you another 30 year old wasting their life on coacht? I honestly, don't care if they apprecaite the things i say or not. the best team will win, the tigers. So don't open your respectful mouth, expecting that everyone we'll think you're a great person on the internet. :thumb:

THAT QUESTION WAS FOR CROCK,IM SURE EVERYONE ON HERE IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER NOW WITH YOUR EXPERT INFO..

It's to time consuming for me my friend I'm a golfer (; I'd say the reason i talk so much crap on here is because i suffer from getting enjoyment out of dominating weak kids like pitchfork. Are you on the football team or are you another 30 year old wasting their life on coacht? I honestly, don't care if they apprecaite the things i say or not. the best team will win, the tigers. So don't open your respectful mouth, expecting that everyone we'll think you're a great person on the internet. :thumb:

HaHaHaHa. A golfer!!!! That explains it, you must have caught a nine iron upside the head. Go and tell you're boy Haliburton what you're saying on here so he can smack you in the mouth. Love the bulletin board material, keep it coming.

Congratulations on being the most ignorant person on coacht for the day. You know absolutely nothing about football from what i can tell from this post. Lexington runs the T Formation with 2 tight ends and no recievers. Liberty runs the spread, no tight ends and 4 recievers. Big difference, looks like the complete opposite huh?

you should read crocks reply,see he responded respectfully and insightfully,as where you seem like your trying to make up up for something that is "small" in your life.why dont you let the grown ups talk.. for a change...