White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

As a resident of Sumner Co., I must say I'm very proud of White House and Hendersonville. No one thought White House would win last week. No one thinks White House will win this week.

That being said, while I'm not a betting man, I don't think even Phil Ivey would bet against the Blue Devils this week.

I attended the Greenbrier-Lexington game, and honestly I wasn't too impressed. Lexington is a smash-mouth run oriented team that plays a very slow-paced grindout type of game. I was impressed with their line and their persistence, but honestly, if Greenbrier had more depth, they probably would have beaten Lexington (they atleast would have gone into the 2nd half with a 20-6 lead). Of course you have to factor in turnovers, which Lexington did a good job of forcing a few, but they are a very beatable team.

For White House to win, I think the Blue Devils will need to match Lexington hit for hit. The Blue Devils will supply a healthy dose of the run from the I, but don't be surprised to see WH throw the ball very effectively and lethally. They have 3 or 4 really good receivers. The more physical team will come through in the end, and after hearing about Liberty Tech, there is no doubt in my mind that WH is by far the most physical team Lexington has faced all year. It will be a tough game, but I believe in the BDP and I know those coaches will have the Blue Devils ready to play, they always do in the playoffs.

I'll actually provide a prediction for this one...

White House 35

Lexington 28

What makes you say it should have been 20-6?

As a resident of Sumner Co., I must say I'm very proud of White House and Hendersonville. No one thought White House would win last week. No one thinks White House will win this week.

That being said, while I'm not a betting man, I don't think even Phil Ivey would bet against the Blue Devils this week.

I attended the Greenbrier-Lexington game, and honestly I wasn't too impressed. Lexington is a smash-mouth run oriented team that plays a very slow-paced grindout type of game. I was impressed with their line and their persistence, but honestly, if Greenbrier had more depth, they probably would have beaten Lexington (they atleast would have gone into the 2nd half with a 20-6 lead). Of course you have to factor in turnovers, which Lexington did a good job of forcing a few, but they are a very beatable team.

For White House to win, I think the Blue Devils will need to match Lexington hit for hit. The Blue Devils will supply a healthy dose of the run from the I, but don't be surprised to see WH throw the ball very effectively and lethally. They have 3 or 4 really good receivers. The more physical team will come through in the end, and after hearing about Liberty Tech, there is no doubt in my mind that WH is by far the most physical team Lexington has faced all year. It will be a tough game, but I believe in the BDP and I know those coaches will have the Blue Devils ready to play, they always do in the playoffs.

White House 35

Lexington 28

White House 35

Lexington 28

So Mr. MiddTennSports, basically what you just said is if they played a perfect first half and we would have missed our extra point, that they would go in 20-6. but perfection is very rare at the highschool level so basically that part of your post is irrelevant. You weren't impressed? we had a back go for 285 and 3 TD's...that's not impressive for you? Last week everyone was saying Greenbrier would be the most physical team we played all year, after the game our boys said they were softer than McNairy...Oh, and as far as Phil Ivey, He would go in based off of information and the situation, trust me he wouldn't bet against a faster, bigger, more physical home team with better coaching, trust me. (;

Oh, you're referring to your self as an annoying immature ignorant arrogant SOB, that's going to kill your self confidence. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Dang thats pretty good whats next a "yo momma" joke? haha you say your the trash talk king and people can't handle you but all you can do is tell me im talking about myself? :roflol: haha good one! BURR!

Dang thats pretty good whats next a "yo momma" joke? haha you say your the trash talk king and people can't handle you but all you can do is tell me im talking about myself? :roflol: haha good one! BURR!

Not once have i claimed i'm the "trash talking king" I just said we seem to be causing you a lot of trouble. Go back and read your post, You're the whole who said it I was just reiterating it. Oh, and by the way Your mother predicts the score, 69-0 Lexington. Burr!

Not once have i claimed i'm the "trash talking king" I just said we seem to be causing you a lot of trouble. Go back and read your post, You're the whole who said it I was just reiterating it. Oh, and by the way Your mother predicts the score, 69-0 Lexington. Burr!

Okay I'll go through 18 pages of hearing your swagged out comebacks that are super sweet to find out if you used the exact words as "trash talking king" weren't you the one claiming people on here have no lives?

Okay I'll go through 18 pages of hearing your swagged out comebacks that are super sweet to find out if you used the exact words as "trash talking king" weren't you the one claiming people on here have no lives?

I'm claiming that people on here that are out of high school, yet, still on a high school thread talking about football have no lives, that is correct. I'm proud of you for reading all 18 pages by the way, I appreciate the support.

I'm claiming that people on here that are out of high school, yet, still on a high school thread talking about football have no lives, that is correct. I'm proud of you for reading all 18 pages by the way, I appreciate the support.

I guess you don't get sarcasm? and maybe 5% of the people on here are in high school. this site is built off of old men and women talking about high school sports. not gucci swagged out brick squad killas in lexington. :thumb: