Clarksville NE @ HENDERSONVILLE

Newcastle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be eating crow afterwards but H-ville easy in this one. Hat may even play some of the War Team in this one just to rest the starters for Ridgeway/Jackson Northside. I would be totally surprised if H-ville has to play Starters in the 4th quarter. Stranger things have happened before but again I just don't see it.

If what I have read on the TSSAA Board of Control Agenda is accurate as well as the latest enrollment numbers posted on the TSSAA website...this "could" be the last week for Northeast football as a member of District 10-AAA/5A! I for one certainly hate to see Northeast join another district especially after two consecutive years in the football postseason in 5A...but on the other hand, I can also understand the desire of the Eagles to fall down in classification. Congrats Northeast, you've been a great competitor in ALL sports and have represented 10-AAA well over the many years!! Good luck Eagles!

If what I have read on the TSSAA Board of Control Agenda is accurate as well as the latest enrollment numbers posted on the TSSAA website...this "could" be the last week for Northeast football as a member of District 10-AAA/5A! I for one certainly hate to see Northeast join another district especially after two consecutive years in the football postseason in 5A...but on the other hand, I can also understand the desire of the Eagles to fall down in classification. Congrats Northeast, you've been a great competitor in ALL sports and have represented 10-AAA well over the many years!! Good luck Eagles!

Springfield's fans seconds this post. Another classy post by a classy poster. Northeast has represented our district well for the past two years in football and last year's Northeast basketball team was unbelieveable. But I will keep that for later on the basketball threads.

Edited by TheCommissioner

As a resident of Sumner Co., I'm very proud to see the Commandos in the spot they are in now. I don't think they could be in a better position right now. Playing a shaky NE team on their own field... I realize Clarksville NE beat Beech and I know they have some really good athletes, but I expect Hendersonville to roll past them in this one. Hendersonville is huge on the D-Line and I just don't see NE matching up with the Commandos physically. The hits will take their toll, and in the end, the bigger, stronger team will prevail. I don't mean to blow up the Commandos so much, but I just don't see NE beating them. But who knows, maybe NE shocks me in this one

Good Luck, Commandos!

Prediction:

Hendersonville: 35

Clarksville NE: 14

As a resident of Sumner Co., I'm very proud to see the Commandos in the spot they are in now. I don't think they could be in a better position right now. Playing a shaky NE team on their own field... I realize Clarksville NE beat Beech and I know they have some really good athletes, but I expect Hendersonville to roll past them in this one. Hendersonville is huge on the D-Line and I just don't see NE matching up with the Commandos physically. The hits will take their toll, and in the end, the bigger, stronger team will prevail. I don't mean to blow up the Commandos so much, but I just don't see NE beating them. But who knows, maybe NE shocks me in this one

Good Luck, Commandos!

Prediction:

Hendersonville: 35

Clarksville NE: 14

Nobody saw that last year either, but it happened. I believe HH is the better over-all team but not by as much as most think.....