CAK @ Alcoa

Govolsknox

Lundy was #1 and Michell was #2.

whew, glad I got Mitchell right. The ol noggin was really working on that one. Thanks for the Lundy info. I never could find that out. Thanks for the link. Glad to see its just a jersey presentation. I know of one player that is looking forward to wearing #7 before his High School career is over.

I don't know if it's true or not but I don't think that would stop him from playing. On the big run that APB posted of Warren busting thru CAK's defense, you don't see the play before. Warren was super slow getting up off the ground, he lumbered back to the huddle with what seemed to be a slight limp. I thought to myself, he is getting exhausted (4 sacks, 4 TD's, etc.). Running out of gas? Boy was I wrong. Talk about a raging bull!! He is all Man! D1 Ready! Reminded me of Earl Campbell.

I think if you cut his arm off he would still play!

I heard Hambrick was a little banged up last week, only played one play, Touchdown of course!

I have to admit this is one of the strongest teams top to bottom I've ever seen play high school ball!

nice commercial.. so he's ready to go?

Call me crazy, but this is my UPSET ALERT of the week. CAK played Alcoa at their place pretty well earlier this season. The kickoff TD took some of the wind out of a CAK offense that was gashing Alcoa's defense. I'm not saying that I expect CAK to win, or that I think they will win, but so far my upset picks have been accurate enough. I just think this will be closer than alot of people think.

i look for a good game with lots of excitment.. CAK 27 alcoa 23 Go Warriors

i look for a good game with lots of excitment.. CAK 27 alcoa 23 Go Warriors

I garuntee you that you are full of mess. These Alcoa boys are real strong and big. Alcoaspaintedbridge told me that Ranking man makes these boys run with refrigerators on their back to make them real strong. I hope Grider starts making our boys do that. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about that Darrell Warren boy. He is a preseason all state in my Murphy Fair book and is a Football finalist. This Warren boy is 6'1 225lbs. I garuntee you that boy is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that you are full of mess. These Alcoa boys are real strong and big. Alcoaspaintedbridge told me that Ranking man makes these boys run with refrigerators on their back to make them real strong. I hope Grider starts making our boys do that. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about that Darrell Warren boy. He is a preseason all state in my Murphy Fair book and is a Football finalist. This Warren boy is 6'1 225lbs. I garuntee you that boy is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

What offers does he have? where will he play? His name seems to be omitted when the local radio stations talk about recruits. Full of mess???

What offers does he have? where will he play? His name seems to be omitted when the local radio stations talk about recruits. Full of mess???

Your full of mess for thinking these CAK boys can beat these Alcoa boys. I garuntee you that Alcoa is the best team in the state. They have some real big strong and fast boys. They have 2 real good runners. You think im joking but im not.

Your full of mess for thinking these CAK boys can beat these Alcoa boys. I garuntee you that Alcoa is the best team in the state. They have some real big strong and fast boys. They have 2 real good runners. You think im joking but im not.

Went to last game. They are good, no doubt. I believe cak can and will win. My opinion, respect it. I respect yours. Where is the warren kid playin in college. I havent heard.

Went to last game. They are good, no doubt. I believe cak can and will win. My opinion, respect it. I respect yours. Where is the warren kid playin in college. I havent heard.

I think APB said he has an offer from UTC. But I believe if he had gotten more time at RB this year and last year he might have offers from a number of schools and to play RB. 6-1 225, and he looks fast enough to me.

Sarcasm noted...here's some for you.

All of the big D1 schools are waiting to see how good he can punt the ball before they make him an offer. Too bad this is something that the Warriors can not force Alcoa to do.

I guess another 175 yard 5TD performance will just have to suffice.

APB, how big of a refrigerator can this Warren boy put on his back? I garuntee you that he is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.