CAK @ Alcoa

Govolsknox

IMO since Alcoa is good at every aspect and they run like no one else if it were me I would do my best to make them beat me thru the air which I know they pass well but there's always a chance for drops etc I say load up the d front line which we have the size to do it and when they make the hit hold on and hope for help. On offense I don't know the status of the kids but cak has got to score every time they get the ball. Should be a good game ill say 42 35 one way or the other lol lol

The CAK defense has been subject to teams that have good offensive lines and can run the football. Loudon and Polk have good offensive line but Alcoa has a great offensive line. Most posting on here were at the first game. CAK defensive front seven were taken to the woodshed by Alcoa's powergame. By the second half, there was little or no run support from the secondary. Lots of CAK defensive players picking themselves up after being pancaked. No way those defensive lineman can forget the manhadling they took in week 10. Unless CAK can find a way to stop Alcoa from running the ball, they can pack the helmets and shoulder pads up.

Alcoa scores 50 again but does not turn the ball over. CAK might have to use the back-up QB and scores 24.

The CAK defense has been subject to teams that have good offensive lines and can run the football. Loudon and Polk have good offensive line but Alcoa has a great offensive line. Most posting on here were at the first game. CAK defensive front seven were taken to the woodshed by Alcoa's powergame. By the second half, there was little or no run support from the secondary. Lots of CAK defensive players picking themselves up after being pancaked. No way those defensive lineman can forget the manhadling they took in week 10. Unless CAK can find a way to stop Alcoa from running the ball, they can pack the helmets and shoulder pads up.

Alcoa scores 50 again but does not turn the ball over. CAK might have to use the back-up QB and scores 24.

Darrell Warren really took over that game along with Vee's big runs. The teams that haven't played Alcoa this year really don't understand how physical they really are. You have a big line and two big backs Tyson & Warren. Then you add Vee Hambrick. That's hard for anyone to stop. That's why I believe this game will not be as close as the last. I could be wrong of course but Alcoa really kept CAK in the first half with their mistakes. Last weeks physical game didn't help the warriors either. Alcoa 45 CAK 20

I am sure Nix and company do not need any help with a defensive scheme since the Warriors have not beaten Alcoa in this decade. Just curious what is the one thing Alcoa has that Polk does not?

And you might be wrong too.

:ph34r:

The answer to your second question is an upcoming playoff game with a CAK team that has been on painkillers all week.

:popcorneater:

Warrior 011 is right with his post talking about the players on painkillers listen you have people on here talking about how physical their team is compared to cak yes Polk was physical but our players aren't soft we can play physical to and we will have to play that way Friday Alcoa is and will be alot more physical than Polk or anyone else we have seen except for week 10. There is no reason we can't win will we who knows that's why the game is played who thought the 85 vols could beat Miami in the sugar bowl or the jets beating the colts in super bowl 3. These comparisions mean nothing only to show upsets do happen. Anyway l think Alcoa is a class act and what they have been able to achieve is incredible. I just hope its a well played game with no injuries.