CAK @ Alcoa

Govolsknox

LMAO!!! Lovely. I hope you guys destroy CAK, again. It was as bad as I all the posts I read about the officiating. Not whining but I can't wait to watch the vids again. The broadcasters from the local radio station were even irrate. But anyway.......Like I said hammer their rears.

Aww Coach, say it ain't so! I'm devastated! I was counting on your support for this game! Your team won that game in every statistic except the scoreboard...well, no, but you did win the penalty battle with only 3 penalties compared to 6. And you did win the turnover battle with 0 instead of CAK's 3. So that's something.

th_EmoticonWhineViolin.gif

Edited by Govolsknox

Aww Coach, say it ain't so! I'm devastated! I was counting on your support for this game! Your team won that game in every statistic except the scoreboard...well, no, but you did win the penalty battle with only 3 penalties compared to 6. And you did win the turnover battle with 0 instead of CAK's 3. So that's something.

No kidding!!! I mean it was exactly like you said!!! :thumb: So you spot me CAK and 20 next week? Wait....Let's make that 24, don't want to sell the F5 short!!! :shock:

No kidding!!! I mean it was exactly like you said!!! :thumb: So you spot me CAK and 20 next week? Wait....Let's make that 24, don't want to sell the F5 short!!! :shock:

I kind of doubt you'd be taking CAK with any points! But CAK never stopped Alcoa in the last game. Zero punts! We did have one outstanding interception. Alcoa may start their 2's and 3's just to make a point. Unless we can figure out a way to slow down the Tornadoes, CAK would be doing quite well to hang within 20 points. Frankly, the Warriors played a very good game a few weeks ago and still lost by 17. Until you've played them, it's hard to understand.

I kind of doubt you'd be taking CAK with any points! But CAK never stopped Alcoa in the last game. Zero punts! We did have one outstanding interception. Alcoa may start their 2's and 3's just to make a point. Unless we can figure out a way to slow down the Tornadoes, CAK would be doing quite well to hang within 20 points. Frankly, the Warriors played a very good game a few weeks ago and still lost by 17. Until you've played them, it's hard to understand.

:thumb:

Keep these great posts comin' all week GVK :popcorneater:

:popcorneater::thumb:

Just curious.Do any of you guys know if Alcoa had a 100+ rusher against them before last Friday? Newman #8 from Loudon had 112 and wondered if any one else had done that against them this year.Thanks for any info.

I bet West and Prevo combined for more than 100 for Maryville. but that's a guess. Newman's a beast though so I'm not really suprised by this stat

Reposting Alcoa wins big.

CAK got lucky last week when they beat my boys, and Polk hand delivered a defensive scheme that with the right personnel will shut down CAK all night. Alcoa had the one thing we didn't.

Alcoa 56

CAK 21

I am sure Nix and company do not need any help with a defensive scheme since the Warriors have not beaten Alcoa in this decade. Just curious what is the one thing Alcoa has that Polk does not?