CAK @ Alcoa

Govolsknox

It seems to me that CAK's physical battle with Polk Co. my take a toll on this week's offensive and defensive production for the Warriors. I would also guess Alcoa's defense is not happy about giving up 33 in the first meeting and they will make adjustments!

I wouldn't be surprised with less scoring than the first time around (on both sides). I could see Alcoa run even more and control the tempo of the game better. CAK will never ever give up, but the reality is Alcoa has too many big guns. Alcoa by three TD's.

IMO since Alcoa is good at every aspect and they run like no one else if it were me I would do my best to make them beat me thru the air which I know they pass well but there's always a chance for drops etc I say load up the d front line which we have the size to do it and when they make the hit hold on and hope for help. On offense I don't know the status of the kids but cak has got to score every time they get the ball. Should be a good game ill say 42 35 one way or the other lol lol

Please do! :hungry:

We've(Milan) faced Alcoa two years in a row. This looks like a good game between Alcoa & CAK! I'm hoping to make it to state and face Alcoa again so even though I'm from Milan I'm saying good luck TORNADOES!!

But part of me is hoping we don't play Alcoa again so Good luck to CAK!!!

Not that Alcoa needs help but I'm sure there watching the Polk tapes how to defend CAK passing attack.Plus the different looks that was shown to CAK and CAK's depleted WR core it could be a Blowout...Just my thoughts on this one...

Alcoa 42

CAK 14

F5 calls the F5's off and will be using the F4's and F3's in 3rd and 4th!!!!!!!!

How was your vacation? :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! Lovely. I hope you guys destroy CAK, again. It was as bad as I all the posts I read about the officiating. Not whining but I can't wait to watch the vids again. The broadcasters from the local radio station were even irrate. But anyway.......Like I said hammer their rears.

Not that Alcoa needs help but I'm sure there watching the Polk tapes how to defend CAK passing attack.Plus the different looks that was shown to CAK and CAK's depleted WR core it could be a Blowout...

Well, you may be partially right. Depth is always a concern when facing Alcoa, but with injuries there is definitely the possibility that Alcoa could have a field day with The Warriors.

On your other point: While there were 3 picks (nice plays by Polk defenders) as far as watching the Polk defense and how to defend CAK, Polk played very hard, but CAK had 450 yards of offense; 378 (35 of 45) through the air. I don't think Alcoa will be taking advice from them on how to stop the Warrior passing game.