Riverside @ McKenzie

volball13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

You And Your Merry Bunch Of Degenrates...Oh Yeah.,..Mckenzie By 16 :roflolk: Ya Hosers

I am a Riverside fan and have heard plenty about you most of it not being nice. But honestly do you think yall will win by 16 and if so what do you base this on? Im jw not trying to start anything just asking an honest question.

Hey Devil Alumni, I'll be there by 6:30 and likely a bit earlier. I'm pretty fond of having a seat at the games!!! :roflol: Hope Butchie is there. Looks like his wife is having surgery tomorrow so we'll see how all that goes. I'll hang around the flagpole for a little while before getting my seat and will come by there after the game too. Ya'll can come up and sit with us if you want.

As for "McKenzie haters" that the Rebels and their fans were labeled earlier on here. I've only seen 3 (including myself) actual Rebel Nation posters on here and NONE of us has disrepected anyone on here. If our baseball team had issues a couple of years ago, that is their problem and has NOTHING to do with this game.

OK, moving on to the game this week. Question.......how do the Riverside fans honestly feel you would stack up against Camden? Just curious. It was noted that only the serious respond on this thread so............

This will be a very good matchup IMO. Not expecting a blowout from either side. I promise it won't be the toughest game we've seen this season though (NOT being disrespectful here either!) I do think that the style of offense that the Panthers run will make it harder for them to try to take down the Rebels though. We throw more passes in a game than the Panthers did all season if I got correct info. which is always suspect. And we are actually more of a balanced team with more running usually. Have a good stable of "rock toters" we'll be bringing to this show also. Even got a true burner or two. Not of Jabriel Washington's speed but as good as the rest! No need to talk about offense. Both teams have an offense that can beat a good team......both of them have done that this season. THIS game is gonna be decided by who brings the DEFENSE to the table Friday night.

The Rebel defense is why the Rebels are in week 3 of the playoffs. Our offense is going to score some points on you. Can you hold us to less than you can hang on our D? That is the ball game in a nutshell!

I am a Riverside fan and have heard plenty about you most of it not being nice. But honestly do you think yall will win by 16 and if so what do you base this on? Im jw not trying to start anything just asking an honest question.

He Said Talk Football...So I Added Something Into My Post...But You'd Be Surprised At The Knowledge I Have On Football. And People Liking Me Is An Option. Ya Hoser!

I dunno.....because mckenzie is better? That should stand for alot.

Edited by Devil_Alumni

He Said Talk Football...So I Added Something Into My Post...But You'd Be Surprised At The Knowledge I Have On Football. And People Liking Me Is An Option. Ya Hoser!

I was jw if you thought Riverside had a weak point on defense yall could expose or if you just said 16 cause your a Mckenzie fan. Either way i dont think this game will be decided by 16 points I hope its a good one till the final whistle. Good Luck

Hey Devil Alumni, I'll be there by 6:30 and likely a bit earlier. I'm pretty fond of having a seat at the games!!! :roflol: Hope Butchie is there. Looks like his wife is having surgery tomorrow so we'll see how all that goes. I'll hang around the flagpole for a little while before getting my seat and will come by there after the game too. Ya'll can come up and sit with us if you want.

As for "McKenzie haters" that the Rebels and their fans were labeled earlier on here. I've only seen 3 (including myself) actual Rebel Nation posters on here and NONE of us has disrepected anyone on here. If our baseball team had issues a couple of years ago, that is their problem and has NOTHING to do with this game.

OK, moving on to the game this week. Question.......how do the Riverside fans honestly feel you would stack up against Camden? Just curious. It was noted that only the serious respond on this thread so............

This will be a very good matchup IMO. Not expecting a blowout from either side. I promise it won't be the toughest game we've seen this season though (NOT being disrespectful here either!) I do think that the style of offense that the Panthers run will make it harder for them to try to take down the Rebels though. We throw more passes in a game than the Panthers did all season if I got correct info. which is always suspect. And we are actually more of a balanced team with more running usually. Have a good stable of "rock toters" we'll be bringing to this show also. Even got a true burner or two. Not of Jabriel Washington's speed but as good as the rest! No need to talk about offense. Both teams have an offense that can beat a good team......both of them have done that this season. THIS game is gonna be decided by who brings the DEFENSE to the table Friday night.

The Rebel defense is why the Rebels are in week 3 of the playoffs. Our offense is going to score some points on you. Can you hold us to less than you can hang on our D? That is the ball game in a nutshell!

No, I dont think we could beat camden at this point in the season. If we played them first game of the year it would be close. Same as us beating lexington if we played them now it would be a different game same as yall and camden.

I was jw if you thought Riverside had a weak point on defense yall could expose or if you just said 16 cause your a Mckenzie fan. Either way i dont think this game will be decided by 16 points I hope its a good one till the final whistle. Good Luck

Oh It's Gonna Be A Lopsided Affair If Your One Dimensional.....Our Run Defense Is Probably The Best In 2A....If You Don't Have Nothing But That...It's Gonna Be Ugly

But Let's Get Something Else Straight While We Are Chattin All Nice And Cozy...Riverside Is A Good Team Or They Wouldn't Be Coming To Town Friday...My Banter On Here Helps Pass The Time Away...If We Just Post About Football It's Gonna Get Very Boring In Here...You Yourself Can't Wait To See What I Have Posted...So...Go....On...And..Admit...It :roflolk: