Seniors to Watch List / College Commitments (updated 11/17/10)

coachknepper

Senior Most Likely to go Undefeated  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will most likely go undefeated this season?

• Marvin Lopez, Cleveland - 130
    • Jeremy Miller, Greenback - 145
    • T.J. Duncan, McCalllie - 152
    • Michael Kennedy, Blackman - 215
    • John Mackey, Baylor - 285

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why I earlier posted sum may already have suffered a folkstyle loss this season.

Any Pre-Season loss does not count on an official record. For example, the the wins and losses at the NCAA All-Star event do not count on their record. If that were the case Darrion Caldwell would have a loss the year he won it. But instead, the loss to Metcalf did not count and was undefeated. It is a PRE Season event.

Any Pre-Season loss does not count on an official record. For example, the the wins and losses at the NCAA All-Star event do not count on their record. If that were the case Darrion Caldwell would have a loss the year he won it. But instead, the loss to Metcalf did not count and was undefeated. It is a PRE Season event.

Thank you.. :) I would never say Pointless or a Joke in reference to a wrestlers willingness to win.. The tourney our boys went to was a BAD one. VERY BAD.. It was a JOKE.. But every wrestler out there gave it everything they had. The takedown tourny is a little different if your not use to it. Wrestlers are trained to act and react and set up certain moves. In a takedown tournament there is non of that. 3 min 1 round clock never stops. There is no time to build anything. The point of the "POINTLESS" comment was referring to the "counts or don't count" on the record.. BECAUSE it DOES NOT!!! These WRESTLERS work hard all year.. YES INCLUDING PRESEASON.. Please do not come on here and take a comment out of contexted and just smear it. I have respect for every wrestler. I would never say anything negitive about a child.. EVER.. You like to argue and I think and thats fine. I do not make comments on here to argue. I will leave that to the BIG BOYS... :)

Thank you.. :) I would never say Pointless or a Joke in reference to a wrestlers willingness to win.. The tourney our boys went to was a BAD one. VERY BAD.. It was a JOKE.. But every wrestler out there gave it everything they had. The takedown tourny is a little different if your not use to it. Wrestlers are trained to act and react and set up certain moves. In a takedown tournament there is non of that. 3 min 1 round clock never stops. There is no time to build anything. The point of the "POINTLESS" comment was referring to the "counts or don't count" on the record.. BECAUSE it DOES NOT!!! These WRESTLERS work hard all year.. YES INCLUDING PRESEASON.. Please do not come on here and take a comment out of contexted and just smear it. I have respect for every wrestler. I would never say anything negitive about a child.. EVER.. You like to argue and I think and thats fine. I do not make comments on here to argue. I will leave that to the BIG BOYS... :)

I did not take it out of context,,,,,,

IMO, any loss is an official loss. By not knowing the schedule of all the schools it's difficult to take an educated guess as to which wrestlers will not have a blemish on their high school record this season. Wrestlers that compete in multiple out of state events (Clash, Toshiba, Mater Dei, Moeller, Collins Hill, Brandon, Beast of the East, Iron Man, etc...) will more than likely have a difficult time staying undefeated due to the level of competition. While going undefeated should be the goal of all wrestlers it should also be the goal of the coach to have a schedule difficult enough for each wrestler to take a loss. Wrestlers will learn more from a loss than they will by going undefeated.

Edited by cbg

Its not about arguing or putting down a wrestler. Its just an observation as to WHO counts the matches as wins/losses.

I still think your record does not differ from pre to post. You compete you win or lose. Thats the way I have always considered it from when i wrestled to now. Guess there is sum supper power that allows for matches to count and matches to not.

LOL....no...but if you wrote it better I probably would not have.

sum = some

supper = super

I could tell what this meant, even when it is written to mean something else.

I'm really not sure what you are referring to but ok.. I think your trying to be hateful and I'm really not sure why? But good luck to you and your wrestler.. I hope they have a GREAT YEAR...

I'm really not sure what you are referring to but ok.. I think your trying to be hateful and I'm really not sure why? But good luck to you and your wrestler.. I hope they have a GREAT YEAR...

I think you missed the clue that I was laughing....but LOL means just that on here. Sorry you took it to be hateful, but that was pretty mild really.