Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

duckman38201

Pre-game ticket sales give more $$$ to the school selling them BUT if you can't find a seat at our stadium you are probably at the SEC Championship game or something. We've had SRO a very few times but, we can seat a lot of butts at our house. You will get in!!! Just a guess but, we can probably seat around 3500 folks both sides added (input on that # BigD?). Ya'll were here last season......you know. Panther fans will do themselves a favor coming into the stadium off of Bell St. behind the visitors stands. You can park right behind the stands. Heck, I park over there and sit on the OTHER side. It's that close.

Hope ya'll have a safe trip and an injury free game.

Yes, stadium itself can hold around 2500 fans, but has probably held as many as 4-5k people, especially during some of the Huntingdon games in past.

I've been made aware that the Riverside advance tickets deal is this: Riverside fans are able to go to their booster club members and purchase advanced tickets so they don't have to wait in line. Tickets ARE being sold at the gate.

Yes, stadium itself can hold around 2500 fans, but has probably held as many as 4-5k people, especially during some of the Huntingdon games in past.

I've been made aware that the Riverside advance tickets deal is this: Riverside fans are able to go to their booster club members and purchase advanced tickets so they don't have to wait in line. Tickets ARE being sold at the gate.

Hey Thanks For Clearing that Up D! :thumb: