4A Semi Finals Prediction

SickNastyBDP

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF GreenbriEr's second half was as good as the first, you might be sitting at home this week so what's your point? There are LOTS of teams with IF's right now. Lex won't get to the finish line but I don't think WH will either. Greenville has been the real deal all year.

Greenbrier never had a prayer, i dont understand how you think the ever could have, they played their best half next to our worst half and COULD NOT WIN.. Might As well say Creekwood can beat Lexington as well..You piont has no piont at all..

Atleast I'm not out of highschool wasting my life on a high school forum, I live in the present. your high school years are over, which is sadly probably the best years of you life.

Go to any high school football game and take note of how many of the people who paid to get in are adults. High school sports could not function without the money paid for tickets by the adults who are interested in HS sports. So to say that adults should not be on a forum discussing something that is of interest to them shows a lack of understanding.

Back on topic for this thread: My prediction is Greenville vs maplewood. And Lexington vs trezevant for the semis

Atleast I'm not out of highschool wasting my life on a high school forum, I live in the present. your high school years are over, which is sadly probably the best years of you life.

And yours will be over soon. It goes by quick, my friend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually you will be getting up to go to work like the rest of us, and finding time to sneak away from your occupation to get on here and post about a game that we all love to talk about.

And yours will be over soon. It goes by quick, my friend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually you will be getting up to go to work like the rest of us, and finding time to sneak away from your occupation to get on here and post about a game that we all love to talk about.

Lordy, I loved high school but I think I'm in the best years of my life right now... No more kids at home, finally have more income than outgo, and am free all day to coacht. Yep life is good. GO GREENE!!!

Lordy, I loved high school but I think I'm in the best years of my life right now... No more kids at home, finally have more income than outgo, and am free all day to coacht. Yep life is good. GO GREENE!!!

Well I had more fun in college than high school, but both were a blast. Maybe one day there will be no children running around and more income. FIRE-SNOT!