Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Come on JB ya'll whoop PC tonight setting up the matchup everyone has wanted next week for it all! And plus if ya'll whoop them tonight we do not have to do it to them next week :roflolk:

Shud b a good game p that's for sure, field conditions are gonna be awful, good night for a tank to churn up the field, a fast and strong tank that is, no disrespect to the coalfied boys but I think the pirates run away with it, hopefully we will see ya next week, Go Red Devils !

Shud b a good game p that's for sure, field conditions are gonna be awful, good night for a tank to churn up the field, a fast and strong tank that is, no disrespect to the coalfied boys but I think the pirates run away with it, hopefully we will see ya next week, Go Red Devils !

I agree we will not have a problem I would actually be suprised if the game was not finished by the second quarter...but that is why you have to play the game...Definitily a freezing cold game...but as I say all the time not as cold as when we played in Trousdale in 08 it was 12 degrees with windchill making it 6