Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

8 hours till kickoff. Hope everyone has a safe trip down to PC tonight, will meet all you JB folks at the scoreboard at 6. Everybody stay warm! I'm off till after the game.

ROW VIKINGS ROW!!!

Viking I will b there hopefully by 6, c all you folks there, may I say it's been one of the most fun weeks I've Eva had on Coacht, but the boys on the field are the ones who settle it not us on Coacht

the Devils are boarding to leave the Dungeon at 245, be safe everyone in your travels, Go Red DEVILS !

Viking I will b there hopefully by 6, c all you folks there, may I say it's been one of the most fun weeks I've Eva had on Coacht, but the boys on the field are the ones who settle it not us on Coacht

the Devils are boarding to leave the Dungeon at 245, be safe everyone in your travels, Go Red DEVILS !

You guys going through Ashland City or taking the big road. Viking thanks for your support when we go to state.

Since I've currently adopted Jo Byrns <_< . I WILL be making the trip to Perry Co.

I expect a great game....is the cold temp gonna have an effect on the players?

Go Dist. 10. Region 5 Rules :thumb:

My guess would be yes since it hasn't been nowhere near this cold during their practices this week. I think the coldest game this year was week 10 and it was only low 40s/high 30s.

Yes 38 I'm Sure..But An Announcement Of My Apperance Would Be More Appropriate :twisted: I Shouldn't be Just Thrown in With The Common Folk.

well i can yell really loud and point at you and say the one and only mr butchie is here.... i still dont know who to root for in this game ill walk around a lot lol its a toss up.