Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

:thumb: & 56% of those casting votes picked PC? :roflol: does anyone need stiches?

[/quo

TUCKER MIGHT NEED A FEW I THINK THE DEVILS WAS A LITTLE ROUGH ON HIM TONIGHT BUT I TRIED TO TELL THEM THAT THE TANK WAS COMING BUT NOOOOOOO THEY SAID TUCKER WAS GONNA PUNK HIM OUT AND RUN OVER HIM I KNEW THAT WAS A LIE ,,,,,VERY FEW IN 1A GONNA DO THAT :roflol: AND HE IS A JUNIOR

Glazed, vikingfan and someone else glad to meet you folks, we all knew one team wud fall tonite and fortunately the Devils prevailed, I will say that PC's D line is the best we have faced this year, Jacob Tucker makes the Vikings go but tonite it would take more than one to deal the Devils defeat, folks PC's Tucker is the real deal but in the end the Devils D stood up and limited his rushing threat to which he was hit several times tonite, he did hit us on the passing game to which our D was jus keeping everthing in front of them and give up the short stuff. JB's tandem of backs B holt ( bolt ) and ( frank the tank ) Frankie Traughber pounded and gashed the D of PC, #34 bolt had 197 rush and #1 frank the tank had 179, PC blitzes all night but the Oline of the Devils took control of the game, in the 2 nd half PC looked to be somewhat gassed as the Devils continued their relentless beatdown in the trenches, I will say great performance by the Devils and it's not over yet

Glazed, vikingfan and someone else glad to meet you folks, we all knew one team wud fall tonite and fortunately the Devils prevailed, I will say that PC's D line is the best we have faced this year, Jacob Tucker makes the Vikings go but tonite it would take more than one to deal the Devils defeat, folks PC's Tucker is the real deal but in the end the Devils D stood up and limited his rushing threat to which he was hit several times tonite, he did hit us on the passing game to which our D was jus keeping everthing in front of them and give up the short stuff. JB's tandem of backs B holt ( bolt ) and ( frank the tank ) Frankie Traughber pounded and gashed the D of PC, #34 bolt had 197 rush and #1 frank the tank had 179, PC blitzes all night but the Oline of the Devils took control of the game, in the 2 nd half PC looked to be somewhat gassed as the Devils continued their relentless beatdown in the trenches, I will say great performance by the Devils and it's not over yet

now why is it so quite in here where is all the pc faithful <_<

TRIED TO TELL YA THOSE DEVILS WERE COMING HOPE WE GET SOME MORE GOOD PRACTICE MATERIAL THIS WEEK :twisted:

Well, I'm here to take my helping of crow, but first of all I would like to say that the Vikings did not play up to their potential at all, possibly due to nerves, I don't know. Not taking anything away from JB, your team is all you said they were. Very solid on both sides of the ball. Will be rooting for you next week to finally get that coveted gold ball. I already told those SP folks that whoever won this game would win it all, so don't make me wrong two weeks in a row. Good luck, JB!

To all you JB posters out there, I've had a blast this week talking smack with you. And to my Vikings: Hold your heads up, boys. You've had a great season, and you have accomplished more than anyone ever thought a football team in PC would accomplish. I think I can speak for the whole county when I say that we are extremely proud of you all. We love our boys of fall!

• Upvote 2