Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

I was one of the NC people and it looks like we were correct!

yall were correct congrats for letting us beat yall so bad. lol i know that post would be wrong i was still mad and i lowered my spread all week and prolly have more allies in JB posters than any of the region 6 folks(well besides my boys like wildcat alumni cback10 and jusboro and w70) lol but i was glad to get to talk to every one tonight. I told my dad last night before the game i said that JB would run it off tackle and well thats what they did they make it look so easy. Like i said i dont think i would have number 7 throw the ball idk what he did in the season last 2 weeks doesnt look very good. but i have thought who ever made it out of this bottom half of the bracket would win it so i am on the red devil wagon. and 38 i will take that purple visor if i have too heck id take any JB apparel then ill have my uncle em-border some 20100 state champs. :thumb:

yall were correct congrats for letting us beat yall so bad. lol i know that post would be wrong i was still mad and i lowered my spread all week and prolly have more allies in JB posters than any of the region 6 folks(well besides my boys like wildcat alumni cback10 and jusboro and w70) lol but i was glad to get to talk to every one tonight. I told my dad last night before the game i said that JB would run it off tackle and well thats what they did they make it look so easy. Like i said i dont think i would have number 7 throw the ball idk what he did in the season last 2 weeks doesnt look very good. but i have thought who ever made it out of this bottom half of the bracket would win it so i am on the red devil wagon. and 38 i will take that purple visor if i have too heck id take any JB apparel then ill have my uncle em-border some 20100 state champs. :thumb:

:thumb: YOU GONNA BE IN COOKVILLE

Coaches and fans always talk about playing up to your potential, and last night was a classic example of a well prepared team playing up to their potential. Jo byrns offense absolutely dominated the game and effectively kept PC's offense off the field for large chunks at a time. Defensively JB gave up some big plays, but that is inevitable this deep in the playoffs. The key is limiting the big plays and making some of your own. We did that with 3 or 4 turnovers compared to 1 by JB that came on a deep 4th down pass. JO Byrns proved that they have a great TEAM not just two good RB's. Nothing against PC, but it seemed like they had two playermakers and then were closer to average everywhere else on the field. THey constantly tried to run with Tucker or throw screens to Mercer. Still I thought Perry Co had a fine team and those two kids were very good. Just wish some more of these PC posters would rightfully get on here and take their crow like a man. Only seen two or three posters.

Great season PC hope you come to Cookeville next week!!!!

Perry County has had more respect for Basketball until now.. Perry County Football team of 2010 has something no other Perry County team has done in many years.. You gave this county pride, excitement, and the love of the game here like never before.. You have made us all here at Perry County so proud of you!! Never hang your heads low because of last nights game.. You are all winners for achieving such an amazing year..Remember others may talk about what you should had done last night to win but you all should not look back due to others. And other teams may talk trash talk to you but you will always be the team that will be remembered here for the heart you gave to us. Thank you to all the players for the best season we have had. You are truly an amazing group of young men and Perry County will always remember this season..

Edited by dbyrd