Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Didn't get to meet cornerback 10,but I did meet a bunch of other CoachT members.

HSFootballref

Justboro (for the second time)

WCHScoach

Newguy from CWood

Green Man from Cwood

last but not least Butchie.

I've gotta give props to PC fans and players. The atmosphere was awesome. When you came into Perry County they had signs everywhere supporting the Vikings,it was really neat to see a town fired up for a ball game and really going all out for their Vikings.Honestly, I found the PC fans and players to be a very classy bunch.

I'm done with smack talk in this thread,I just want to give Perry County the respect they deserve for having a great season.I also wanted to give props to #5 #73 and #54 ((might be #53 he played over center)He was really emotional after the game,and I told him we will be seeing them again next year...seriously this young man was hurting bad....I really felt bad for him because I've been in his shoes before. The young man left it all on the field. :(

Edited by RedDevil88

Well Perry...It Seems We Both Lost Last Night..But I hope I Have Gained Some New Friends...It Was A Pleasure Getting To Meet You Gals And Guys Last Night...I Even Got A Parting Shot From Ole Radio33..Glad It Wasn't A Knife... :roflolk: But What A Season We Both Have Had...It's Been Fun...Butchie Don't Do The BB Thing So See Ya Next Season! And Oh Yeah...Work On That Smack Thing...Will Ya? :roflolk:

Didn't get to meet cornerback 10,but I did meet a bunch of other CoachT members.

HSFootballref

WCHScoach

Newguy from CWood

Green Man from Cwood

I've gotta give props to PC fans and players. The atmosphere was awesome. When you came into Perry County they had signs everywhere supporting the Vikings,it was really neat to see a town fired up for a ball game and really going all out for their Vikings.Honestly, I found the PC fans and players to be a very classy bunch.

I'm done with smack talk in this thread,I just want to give Perry County the respect they deserve for having a great season.I also wanted to give props to #5 #73 and #54 ((might be #53 he played over center)He was really emotional after the game,and I told him we will be seeing them again next year...seriously this young man was hurting bad....I really felt bad for him because I've been in his shoes before. The young man left it all on the field. :(

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, you didn't come to our meeting at the scoreboard. I did get to meet some nice people (and Butchie). :mrgreen: Jk, Butchie, you're all right. Hope JB takes it all the way, PC will be rooting for you next week.

HSFootballref

WCHScoach

Newguy from CWood

Green Man from Cwood

Well said, I was going to say some of the same things about the community support and class shown by PC. :thumb:

As for the game, the stat lines for our two RB's say it all:

Bolt 17 carries, 194 yards, 4 TD's

Tank 14 carries, 179 yards, 2 TD's

Not only did these two play very well, the offensive line dominated the entire game. I thought our defense played really well too. We allowed more yards than I would have liked but we made huge stops when we needed to. Again congrats to PC on a great season and to the Red Devils...FINISH!!!!