Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

best game of the yr by far...i havent had this much anticipation for a game since basketball season...this is the game of both teams lives...but Jo Byrns has been there before but we havent and their also playin for a community in turmoil and they want ot win it for them...thats called motivation...and theyll probly be 2,000 souls comin to excorcise all the troubles thats plagued this town since 1997(when we started a program) my dad loved football and he wld do anything to get to see this.. :popcorneater:

best game of the yr by far...i havent had this much anticipation for a game since basketball season...this is the game of both teams lives...but Jo Byrns has been there before but we havent and their also playin for a community in turmoil and they want ot win it for them...thats called motivation...and theyll probly be 2,000 souls comin to excorcise all the troubles thats plagued this town since 1997(when we started a program) my dad loved football and he wld do anything to get to see this.. :popcorneater:

Your dad would love it, I miss him...