Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Boyd may have improved alot..I dont know...but I do know they have played weak competition in the playoffs so far and their tough schedule has helped them in the playoffs...Signal however, is not weak :unsure:

Not sure how much Boyd has improved ,but they had their hands full at Hampton, it was anyones game in the 4th. Boyd has a good defense ,but I don't see anyone holding SM under 40. Like I've said all year .the only way to beat them is to keep the ball all night and limit their posessions, if that don't work ,you was goona get beat anyway. I don't like Boyds chances very much ,but I'll be pulling for um anyway. They are a classy bunch.

Not sure how much Boyd has improved ,but they had their hands full at Hampton, it was anyones game in the 4th. Boyd has a good defense ,but I don't see anyone holding SM under 40. Like I've said all year .the only way to beat them is to keep the ball all night and limit their posessions, if that don't work ,you was goona get beat anyway. I don't like Boyds chances very much ,but I'll be pulling for um anyway. They are a classy bunch.

Grant Reynolds is a classy guy so naturally his team is from his leadership

the young qb for boyd is gonna be awesome he already is well on his way there and #24 is superfast and a great athlete being a wartburg fan and having watched boyd whip us like rookies that we are he can really kick a ball well and run also

Edited by Gobey