Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Signal Mountain Proverb: You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. thumb[1].gif

you nailed that one, but not in the way you intended to. dry.gif

congrats to my man the troll and to the players from signal. enjoy this coming week, it's a great ride that most people don't get to take. thumb[1].gif

Edited by snoball5278

you nailed that one, but not in the way you intended to. dry.gif

congrats to my man the troll and to the players from signal. enjoy this coming week, it's a great ride that most people don't get to take. thumb[1].gif

We'z enjoyin', Snoball. Just don't know if I can handle more sweatervests. It ain't the same without all you HartsVillians and Butchie's Hosers to play with. :roflol:

Guess Troll's gonna have to git a red sweatervest to keep me warm.

i_love_a_guy_in_a_red_sweater_vest_tshirt-p235186357934450747trgo_210.jpg

We'z enjoyin', Snoball. Just don't know if I can handle more sweatervests. It ain't the same without all you HartsVillians and Butchie's Hosers to play with. :roflol:

Guess Troll's gonna have to git a red sweatervest to keep me warm.

i_love_a_guy_in_a_red_sweater_vest_tshirt-p235186357934450747trgo_210.jpg

that look's like a picture of a 10 y/o boy. roflol.gif

aint nothin that skinny gonna keep you warm on that cold mountain. roflolk.gif

Hey Bulldog we didn't just land here in 2A, TSSAA put us here. We will be out of here after this year. We just built the school (haven't even finished our stadium yet) Our school is growing and wished everyone wasn't so hateful about a team doing well early. We did get transfers, that is what happens when a NEW school opens. We on Signal Mountain have sat and watched our kids go and play @ Red Bank, Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame, CCS, Sequatchie County for years. We have great kids and a great coaching staff that is our sucess. Looking foward to playing in Cookville next week. I will be there Thursday, Friday, and Sat.

GO EAGLES!!

Don't really know why u chose to single me out but, I haven't said anything negative about ur Eagles. I'm glad Signal has their own school now. I'll even be more glad when they get settled in the classification they should be in. Signal is good team. Should win state. Best of luck in 4A. I'm sure Greeneville, Maplewood, and Company in 4A will give your beloved Eagles a great welcome.

Best of Luck against TCA.

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

Don't really know why u chose to single me out but, I haven't said anything negative about ur Eagles. I'm glad Signal has their own school now. I'll even be more glad when they get settled in the classification they should be in. Signal is good team. Should win state. Best of luck in 4A. I'm sure Greeneville, Maplewood, and Company in 4A will give your beloved Eagles a great welcome.

Best of Luck against TCA.

Oops don't know why I sent that to you, was directed somewhere else. Sorry HHSBulldog!