Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

If this actually happened I would spear you at midfield my self. You think im kidding but im not.

Gameday boys! I might have some trouble finding the stadium, My little brother and I are the only ones making the trip. Reaction will you text me so I can call if I need directions? I will find you sometime and point during the game. GO BUCS. My prediction still stands.

BOYD-24

Eagles(DUCKS)-21

Remember Bucs its Duck season, but with our eye patch on we can mistake a duck for an eagle :roflol:

LOL

If this actually happened I would spear you at midfield my self. You think im kidding but im not.

Gameday boys! I might have some trouble finding the stadium, My little brother and I are the only ones making the trip. Reaction will you text me so I can call if I need directions? I will find you sometime and point during the game. GO BUCS. My prediction still stands.

BOYD-24

Eagles(DUCKS)-21

Remember Bucs its Duck season, but with our eye patch on we can mistake a duck for an eagle :roflol:

Don't think even lead shot would make it through the Eagles' tough hides. eagle05.gif

But it is open season on Parrots, and that Gay Hawker of yalls don't stand a chance of makin' it off the Mountain tonight! 2qtlimb_50.gif

Well Gameday has finally arrived. Time to let the play do the talking. Hoping for an injury free game for both clubs. If the Bucs cause some turnovers, and do not make any mistakes, we have a good shot. No one is giving our kids a chance to beat these guys, but all that matters is our kids believe they can win. I am looking forward to a good game, closer than many are predicting. Troll if you want to meet up, the best time for me would probably be halftime somewhere. I probably will not be there until right at game time. You can bring that no good smeagol with you as well, I'd like to see who he is as well. :roflol:

Go Bucs!

You gonna be with Buc? He's got my number.:ph34r:

Leaving the office shortly to head up the mountain. Play hard Bucs and leave it all on the field. Win or lose we are proud of what you have accomplished this season. No one expected you guys to be here.

I'm sure snoball would agree, once the Bucs take the pitch, it is business as usual. :thumb:

Heading out of the house right now! Good luck Bucs, lets shock the entire city tonight guys! One more and you got it! Leave it all out there, good luck to both teams. Everyone have a safe trip up and down the mountain tonight and I will try and keep everyone as updated as possible with my phone.