Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Gotcha! I see that #7 all the time at school.

Its duck season boys, the Bucs never really had good aim though so we will mistake an Eagle for a duck tomorrow night!

BUCS-24

EAGLES(Ducks)-21

The name fits you well Insanity because that prediction is completely insane. There is no way the Bucs can hold the Eagles to 21.

The name fits you well Insanity because that prediction is completely insane. There is no way the Bucs can hold the Eagles to 21.

Thanks for acknowledging me. Your opinion is your opinion, mine is mine. We shall see tomorrow night. I have seen Bucs teams from the past surprise everyone, 03 South Pitt team and 04 Goodpasture(year of Patrick Turner).

Thanks for acknowledging me. Your opinion is your opinion, mine is mine. We shall see tomorrow night. I have seen Bucs teams from the past surprise everyone, 03 South Pitt team and 04 Goodpasture(year of Patrick Turner).

Good to know you had your years because this is the year of the Eagles.

How many players does Signal Mountain have sitting out this year, who'll be eligible next year?

Is any of you Valley folk comin' up. Ought to be a good game. I know'z some of the Bledsoe fellers is gonna be there. Maybe y'all wanta go best of 3 on the practice field.:thumb:

P.S. Next years gonna be real fun, ain't it?

Edited by MountainTroll