Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Well BUCDADDY I looked at your schedule and I was really impressed with the 35 point loss to SP, who we actually beat. I also found it interesting that you only beat one team with a winning record in the regular season and they were a 1A school. Truly IMPRESSIVE…… :thumb:

Oh, I was also impressed that you scored 6 points on Red Bank two weeks after we scored 13 on them in the jamboree with only a 20 minute running clock. :roflol:

Keep watching the game film and dreaming. :roflolk:

gollum.gif

Well BUCDADDY I looked at your schedule and I was really impressed with the 35 point loss to SP, who we actually beat. I also found it interesting that you only beat one team with a winning record in the regular season and they were a 1A school. Truly IMPRESSIVE…… :thumb:

Oh, I was also impressed that you scored 6 points on Red Bank two weeks after we scored 13 on them in the jamboree with only a 20 minute running clock. :roflol:

Keep watching the game film and dreaming. :roflolk:

HOLY COW SIGNAL MOUNTAIN MUST BE THE BEST TEAM EVER!!! Sm vs Alcoa? Signal. Sm vs Maryville? Signal. Sm vs Auburn? Signal. Sm vs the Colts? Signal. Sm vs Chuck Norris? Signal. Sm vs Godzilla? Signal. lets just go ahead and crown their ArSSes!

Edited by BucsGridiron27