Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Word on the street: Bill Price to Mccallie next year...

Anyone else heard this? Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor but I'm sure we will all find out...

With all the kids stayin' on the Mountain now, we'z hurt all the private schools' general funds so bad they ain't gonna be able to afford Coach Price and that big Precious Gold Ring he's finally gonna have on his finger.:thumb:

You think he's gonna leave the school that finally got him that ring, is movin' up to AA, and has a stable of young fellers all the way back to the Signal Mountain Tackle Football League?

dsc_0075copy.jpgdsc00150_ci60.jpg

dresslerfield-1.jpgdsc_0149.jpg

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by MountainTroll

Baylor North is ALWAYS going to be tough. Moving to 4A will not hurt them one bit. They will ALWAYS have the talent and the parent backing from their players to compete at any level. This season is only the beginning for them. I mean let's face it. They are basically a "free private school" and alot of people are going to send their kids up the mountain if they can get them in school. The Ole Ball Coach up there is also going to "pull" his fair share of athletes up the mountain by rope, buggy, ATV or whatever it takes.

:ph34r:Word on the street: Bill Price to Mccallie next year...

Anyone else heard this? Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor but I'm sure we will all find out... :popcorneater:

...been hearing the same thing from some friends of mine whose boys play for McCallie...just waiting on SM's season to end for the final details / announcement.

I love my Bucs but they are gonna need a near-perfect game to pull this one out even though they are much improved as the year has progressed. A 2-day rain might help.

Yep, TC, BB and FC are down a bit from past years but SM is on a tear these days. They oughta be, and it's theirs to lose. The enrollment, maturity and competition have developed into a "perfect storm" for SM to succeed.

Win or lose, the Bucs will play hard and with class.

Reaction, Buc55 and crew: Lord willin' I'll be there and I think "twinkle toes #7" might be with me as he is home from school.

I heard the same Price-to-McCallie rumor. I don't think that with his history that McCallie would offer, IMO.

Troll, one more Gay Parrot joke and we will stuff you back under the bridge where you belong. ; )

To quote Dwight Yoakem in Slingblade:

If y'all don't shut up I think I'm gonna go outa my mind...

Edited by 37421

I love my Bucs but they are gonna need a near-perfect game to pull this one out even though they are much improved as the year has progressed. A 2-day rain might help.

Yep, TC, BB and FC are down a bit from past years but SM is on a tear these days. They oughta be, and it's theirs to lose. The enrollment, maturity and competition have developed into a "perfect storm" for SM to succeed.

Reaction, Buc55 and crew: Lord willin' I'll be there and I think "twinkle toes #7" might be with me as he is home from school.

I heard the same Price-to-McCallie rumor. I don't think that with his history that McCallie would offer, IMO.

Troll, one more Gay Parrot joke and we will stuff you back under the bridge where you belong. ; )

Not sure, but is this the same #7 who graduated last year?

Edited by Insanity

...been hearing the same thing from some friends of mine whose boys play for McCallie...just waiting on SM's season to end for the final details / announcement.

Bill Price will NOT end up at McCallie. His method of "hard nosed, my way or the highway" coaching will not be accepted at a school where parents pay $20,000 or more in tuition. The first time he would kick off a "Big Money" parents kid would do him in. It would kill him not to have "total" control. Bill is a great coach and has my respect for the job he does. I would look for him to move soon to another small private school or perhaps back to north Georgia. Once he has his 30 years in (and that is within 2 years at most), he will be gone soon after that. It's the only way for him to make more money for his future. Drawing full retirement in Tennessee public education and full pay from another position. My math would add up to a six figure salary that way.

I wish both BB and SM good luck Friday.

The proverbial bull in a china shop. Wouldn't take Bill long to get crossways with them bluebloods.:roflol:

Troll's already back under the bridge. Been to watch my Eagles stretch they wings. They's some nice thermal updrafts up here on the Mountain with the cold front comin' in. Them fellers is Eagle Egg focused and hungry. JamesBond.gif