Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

You wouldn't be able to catch me to tackle me either way.

Reaction - You'll be welcomed at the Eagles Nest, just up the hill from you. Our Welcome to Signal Mountain Home Game Tonight sign will greet you when you're almost to the top. Our local finest protectors and servers will greet you on Timberlinks if you're in too big a hurry to get there. Our Music Boosters will greet you at Sam Powell Trail when they take your $3 to park your buggy. Our tailgaters will greet you when you drive in to the parking lot and will welcome you to break bread with them. Our teachers will greet you when the take your money at the gate. Our Sports Boosters will greet you when you enter the stadium and pass by the Signal Mountain Eagle Sportsware and Merchandise store. Our local Lions Club will greet you when they serve up some of the best grilled meat this side of Prentiss Cooper State Forest. (Bring lots of money.) And our team and parents will greet you on the field after the game - Win or Loose.

You won't have to run, kick, or tackle! LOL

You are welcome at the Eagles Nest and we're glad you're coming!

Edited by smeagleproud

Reaction - You'll be welcomed at the Eagles Nest, just up the hill from you. Our Welcome to Signal Mountain Home Game Tonight sign will greet you when you're almost to the top. Our local finest protectors and servers will greet you on Timberlinks if you're in too big a hurry to get there. Our Music Boosters will greet you at Sam Powell Trail when they take your $3 to park your buggy. Our tailgaters will greet you when you drive in to the parking lot and will welcome you to break bread with them. Our teachers will greet you when the take your money at the gate. Our Sports Boosters will greet you when you enter the stadium and pass by the Signal Mountain Eagle Sportsware and Merchandise store. Our local Lions Club will greet you when they serve up some of the best grilled meat this side of Prentiss Cooper State Forest. (Bring lots of money.) And our team and parents will greet you on the field after the game - Win or Loose.

You won't have to run, kick, or tackle! LOL

You are welcome at the Eagles Nest and we're glad you're coming!

I'm just messing around. I am looking forward to it. I haven't been up the Mtn in a while. I played a lot of soccer with people off the mountain, so I know there are great people up there. Look forward to maybe putting some faces with names on here. I might even let troll get an autograph from a living legend like myself. :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

And we will congradulate you with a handshake and a pat on the back for a job well done not a tackle and assault. But back to reality. Bucs are not going to win at the Eagles nest so it won't matter. You won't have any reason to rush our field.

let it go lady. 3 kids did something stupid and you're judging 2500 people because of it. kids from signal stole property from our field and no one is making that big a deal of it. buddha said, "holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." thumb[1].gif

• Upvote 1

let it go lady. 3 kids did something stupid and you're judging 2500 people because of it. kids from signal stole property from our field and no one is making that big a deal of it. buddha said, "holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." thumb[1].gif

Snoball the Scholar.:roflolk: Enjoyed meetin' ya.

Troll just wishes I'd thought to get me a Creekbank pilon, too.:roflol: I'z rushin' back to the Troll Mobile afore the Creekbank Navy decided to christen the dang thing and launch it into the Crick. :roflolk:

Snoball you are wiser than your profile pic suggests... 'cept that part about callin smtnfan a lady...maybe the bearded lady- that is if she's who I think he is... :unsure:

Edited by signalbirdie

Snoball the Scholar.:roflolk: Enjoyed meetin' ya.

Troll just wishes I'd thought to get me a Creekbank pilon, too.:roflol: I'z rushin' back to the Troll Mobile afore the Creekbank Navy decided to christen the dang thing and launch it into the Crick. :roflolk:

nah, you had the blessing of ole seven and he's like st. christopher watching over the creekbank visitors. icon_lol.gif

it was a great pleasure meeting you and we wish you luck. i'm sure seven and i will see you in cookeville. thumb[1].gif

don't forget to bring the mountain dew. icon_twisted.gif

Snoball you are wiser than your profile pic suggests... 'cept that part about callin smtnfan a lady...maybe the bearded lady- that is if she's who I think he is... :unsure:

you talking about my avatar or my sweet sean connery pic? icon_lol.gif

didn't mean that lady thing maliciously. i thought i had read earlier where smtnfan was of the fairer sex. sorry if i misspoke. thumb[1].gif

i dont judge the 2500 people on that im sure there are some great folks such as yourself and seven. but your coaches comments after the game are what really shines a bad light on the program

Edited by eaglepride55