TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that T.C.A. has played some inspired football to reach the semi's,and congratulations on a great season(so far).I also think that they've beaten some fine teams by matching up well naturaly against their strengths(pure luck),exploiting their weaknesses(pure coaching abality),and maximizing the effectiveness of an above average athleate(pure talent)! Now for McKenzie,they're experianced in the post-season,battle tested against superior competition,and,in my opinion,too well rounded for Trinity to handle. The only way that I see this being in doubt late would be for the Rebels to be looking ahead to Cookville to the extent that they come unprepared to take the Lions best shot(I think you'll get it). Congrat's to"Butchies Bruisers"on taking care of buisness,most thought you'd be here if you wanted it badly enough,don't overlook a good opponent this week,and go get your gold ball! :thumb:

Hey TCA Is Playing This Week Because They Deserve To Be...But They Will Get No Special Treatment From Me...I Like To Make My Comments And My Jeers...And If They Didn't Infuriate You So Much This Board Would Be Boring....So Admit It...You Keep Running In Here Just To See What I Have Posted...Maybe I Could Run For Mayor Or Something... :roflolk: Ya Trinity Christian Acadahosers

Whoever wins better rep West TN well, if not it just makes us all look bad. :thumb:

I feel 100% safe in saying that whichever team...be it McKenzie or TCA...will take our very best to Cookville and the outcome will be what it is. In Northwest TN, every team that made it to Week 3 of the playoffs had good teams. None of those teams will ever "Look Bad" in my eyes. With the exception of MtP and PC whichever team that went to Cookville was gonna be from around here. Almost like we were "set up" for that thinking.

I can't speak for anyone but my Rebels. We blew it bad in '07. We were basically 8 points away from Gold last season and I'm thinking these kids in Red got two more games in 'em this time. Anybody that snatches that opportunity out of the hands of the Rebels should best be superhuman in thier effort. I saw it last Friday night. The Rebels are dead serious now and havin' fun in the process.

I'm sure TCA has stepped up thier game since our last meeting to. Not sure they can handle what they are fixin' to run into though.

I pray for safe travel an a safe game.

TCB Rebels!!!!

MRP!!!

I think that T.C.A. has played some inspired football to reach the semi's,and congratulations on a great season(so far).I also think that they've beaten some fine teams by matching up well naturaly against their strengths(pure luck),exploiting their weaknesses(pure coaching abality),and maximizing the effectiveness of an above average athleate(pure talent)! Now for McKenzie,they're experianced in the post-season,battle tested against superior competition,and,in my opinion,too well rounded for Trinity to handle. The only way that I see this being in doubt late would be for the Rebels to be looking ahead to Cookville to the extent that they come unprepared to take the Lions best shot(I think you'll get it). Congrat's to"Butchies Bruisers"on taking care of buisness,most thought you'd be here if you wanted it badly enough,don't overlook a good opponent this week,and go get your gold ball! :thumb:

Good post, I regularly watch practice and have some close contacts with the team overlooking TCA will be the last thing that I would expect.

MRP