TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

West Tennessee football fans,

If you can't make it to this big game on Friday, you can tune into WTNE 97.7fm for live coverage of this game. "Grace 97-7" will begin their coverage with the pregame show at 6:30, with the kickoff scheduled for 7pm.

"Diamond" Dave McCulley will provide the play by play, and Stan Gerard will provide color and analysis of this 2A semi final matchup.

"Grace 97-7" has West Tennesse's strongest signal for sports broadcasting. You should be able to listen in anywhere in West Tennessee.

Hope everyone enjoys the broadcast!

Reitz we already had this conversation. No one listen to the radio, bring your 8 bucks and pump some dough back into our economy. Lord knows we pump in into the Hub City Hoser economy!:roflol:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reitz we already had this conversation. No one listen to the radio, bring your 8 bucks and pump some dough back into our economy. Lord knows we pump in into the Hub City Hoser economy!:roflol:

Why do you feel the need to hijack my posting with your rant? And get some new material.....the hoser and arse comments are rather LAME!

All smack talk aside good luck and safe travels to TCA fans, I predict a Rebel win but hope for injury free game for all these fine young men. Try to stop by the flag pole prior to the game so we can put a face to all the posts. Rebels fans pack the house and make some noise believe me the players notice.

MRP

All smack talk aside good luck and safe travels to TCA fans, I predict a Rebel win but hope for injury free game for all these fine young men. Try to stop by the flag pole prior to the game so we can put a face to all the posts. Rebels fans pack the house and make some noise believe me the players notice.

MRP

Chip, no doubt it will be packed. I predict the largest crowd to ever witness a ballgame at Rebel Stadium.

Well, the preparation is over and the game plans are in.

Rebels, don't look ahead and don't look back on the past. Look at only the present. Look at one play at a time. One down at a time. Stay focused on the task at hand. You challenge each other to win every play. If each of you win every play on every down the rest will take care of itself. You know what is at stake. Don't let ANYONE come into your house and take it.

Play hard. Play smart. Stay at home on defense. CRUSH THEM AGAIN!!!

Go REBELS!!!

MRP.....If you don't know what it stands for, you don't have it.

Well, the preparation is over and the game plans are in.

Rebels, don't look ahead and don't look back on the past. Look at only the present. Look at one play at a time. One down at a time. Stay focused on the task at hand. You challenge each other to win every play. If each of you win every play on every down the rest will take care of itself. You know what is at stake. Don't let ANYONE come into your house and take it.

Play hard. Play smart. Stay at home on defense. CRUSH THEM AGAIN!!!

Go REBELS!!!

MRP.....If you don't know what it stands for, you don't have it.

Might not want it! Seeing that the Rebels are going down.:roflol:

Ya know them fellers got that ther Gaydar. They can spot one another from across the parkin' lot.:roflolk:

"Gaydar"......now that's funny right there. Them Gay Hawk folks was on the prowl. With a gang behind us and the fairies in front of us.....we was a runnin' from both and they was backin' off from each other so......

We laid down some Ram Tough Diesel smoke gettin' out of there!!!

MRP

I got off work Wednesday at noon and happend to be going down College Drive and there were our Rebels on Bethel's field practicing!!! I gave 'em a honk and a "GO REBELS"!!!! I know they heard the honk but, the old voice ain't what it used to be so maybe they didn't hear that but...........