TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

Well, here we are. The Jackson Suns two redheaded step children fixing to square of in the Semi-Finals with one of us going to Cookville in search of a Championship. Do I care what the Sun does at times like this? I used to but...... :roflolk:

Gotta imagine how TCA might feel. 4 class 2a teams left in the STATE and 2 of 'em are within 45 miles of Jackson and no big writeup???????? Maybe tomorrow but, this should have been week long material. There was a decent interview with our QB/DB/Punter/Kicker Max Arnold on Wednesday but, that's all I've seen.

Possibly because of the score of our game with Riverside some are phoning in this game but, that's not realistic. Reality is that these are high school kids with an eye on the prize. Realistically the best overall and well rounded team had better leave west TN next week to have a shot at the Gold. But the persuit of a dream is what America is founded on. It don't get any better than this.

TCA is a worthy opponent and congrats for making it this far.

Duck, best of luck to yall tonight. Hope we both will be playing in the Championship!

Edited by reddevil44

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gaydar"......now that's funny right there. Them Gay Hawk folks was on the prowl. With a gang behind us and the fairies in front of us.....we was a runnin' from both and they was backin' off from each other so......

We laid down some Ram Tough Diesel smoke gettin' out of there!!!

I hear'd a rumor that Butchie wuz plannin' a road trip to Memphis butterfly.gif tonight, usin' some cockamamie story 'bout goin to the JB PC game as a cover. rotflmao.gif

haven't heard a score, but did hear Mk. was up on'em pretty good

28-6.. just heard

now i just heard it was 7-6 MK.

sounds like im getting bad info.. :blink:

so i'll not post another until. someone from the Reb area post it. Sorry for the confusion :blink:

Tied up @ 20 @ end of regulation! TCA blocked a field goal attempt as time expired!! Headed to OT!!