Lexington Vs Trezevant 4A Semi's

rfbatboy

They dont really seemd to be complaining just talking about the possiblites and some of the beneifts of it if it happended whitch is not gonna happen. In The original lines of the topic, how do you see this game playing out?

I'm a Tiger fan so I'm pulling for them! But both teams deserved to be where they are.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Told you that your moment of glory would be just that, a moment. Better luck next year. Fairways and greens to ya. HaHa."

Pitchfork1, you need to realize that we still made it further than you. I am very proud of the Tigers. They showed alot more class than trezevant players did. Although we did not win the game we are winners in life. We are better than them

Hard to win when you fumble inside the 5 yard line twice. Trezevant was good, the game was a lot closer than the score indicated. We are young, sorry guys...LHS2012 will be back because LHS will be strong for the next few years.

Woah, were you just showing love to me? or hating..?

"Told you that your moment of glory would be just that, a moment. Better luck next year. Fairways and greens to ya. HaHa."

Pitchfork1, you need to realize that we still made it further than you. I am very proud of the Tigers. They showed alot more class than trezevant players did. Although we did not win the game we are winners in life. We are better than them

I don't think you quite know what you are talking about saying that the LHS ball players were more classy than the Trezevant boys. I've been around this team and have stood on the sideline with them for most of the games the last five years. T High has never been anywhere close to this point. Correct me if I am wrong, but neither has LHS. The reason we celebrated like we've never been there is simply because we have not and we were on our home field. As for the classless LHS players, there is no excuse for calling an African-American young man the "N" word. It is obvious to me by the way you are talking, saying that the Trezevant boys are not "winners in life," it sounds like you are exemplifying the same racist mindset. What a pitiful sore loser response. The Bears played better and deserved the win.

I don't think you quite know what you are talking about saying that the LHS ball players were more classy than the Trezevant boys. I've been around this team and have stood on the sideline with them for most of the games the last five years. T High has never been anywhere close to this point. Correct me if I am wrong, but neither has LHS. The reason we celebrated like we've never been there is simply because we have not and we were on our home field. As for the classless LHS players, there is no excuse for calling an African-American young man the "N" word. It is obvious to me by the way you are talking, saying that the Trezevant boys are not "winners in life," it sounds like you are exemplifying the same racist mindset. What a pitiful sore loser response. The Bears played better and deserved the win.

Lexington went to the semis in 79. Back then it didn't take 5 rounds to win a state championship.

Are you really saying Lexington folks are racist? I know most of the boys on the team, I assure you that you don't have a racist. I dont know you told you that, but heck even our head coach is black.

TREZVANT sure enough dont have and act of class when you intentially dump the other teams water coolers on the ground and make guesstures toward Lexington Fans.If they were called anything,odds are the was running there mouths to deserve it. Trezvant has great speed, but no class at all,they danced around half the night like a bunch of monkeys (#80 for certain). Lexington did a fine job at giving them the football, and if QB had no fumbles T- High was going home. Would love to see T High beat Greenville but odds are the want happen, unless #3 lays on the ground faking half the night crushing the momentum of Greenville. Anyway I could careless its done and in the books now, Best Wishes to Trezvant in the finals.

Edited by rfbatboy

Wow...I thought the game was pretty well played and both teams showed a significant amount of class and restraint. The only play that was out that showed no class was the LHS qb getting kicked out for kicking a Trezevant player supposedly calling him the "n" word. Either way, I think that LHS and Trezevant played hard and the better team won Friday night. As far as the dancing around, they were excited and that is their way of celebrating, even the TSSAA officials were impressed with how Trezevant handled winning such a big game. Those boys on both sides are the winners in life for playing so hard and not getting caught up in the petty stuff that people are saying about kids on here. Either way, Trezevant deserves to be in the championship game and they won with class.....it should be noted that the LHS sidelines and fans were bouncing around, yelling , and being excited when they were in the game. Great game and good luck BEARS!!!