Lexington Vs Trezevant 4A Semi's

rfbatboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for Lexington this year, however I saw them play last year. If I remember right, they are a very physical team. The matchup with Trezevant will be a great one. I have seen Trezevant play twice this year and have been completely impressed with their team speed. They have athletes all over the place. The downside to them is that they are not a big team and can be sloppy with penalties at times. However, they seem to protect the ball very well and the senior running back is definitely a great runner.

Someone mentioned that Trezevant has not played anyone besides Westview and Kingsbury. They did have a big game early on with Lafayette I see which is the state champion from Mississippi in 4A last year and they are undefeated this year. I heard they were tied til late in that game and Trezevant also played that game without their starting QB and played a ninth grader at QB. Either way, both schools deserve to be where they are and I am personally looking foward to being at the game to watch.

Edited by INHIMJOHN146

I think Trezevant's best wins are Kingsbury and Westview. Lexington beat down a very good Liberty team and then faced hard hitters like Greenbrier and White House in the playoffs. I think we are better prepared for this game than they are.

I think Lexington rolls in this game.

Good luck to the Tigers and i hope you can pull it out! The Tigers better fine some way to slow down their speed! Good Luck!!

I can't speak for Lexington this year, however I saw them play last year. If I remember right, they are a very physical team. The matchup with Trezevant will be a great one. I have seen Trezevant play twice this year and have been completely impressed with their team speed. They have athletes all over the place. The downside to them is that they are not a big team and can be sloppy with penalties at times. However, they seem to protect the ball very well and the senior running back is definitely a great runner.

Someone mentioned that Trezevant has not played anyone besides Westview and Kingsbury. They did have a big game early on with Lafayette I see which is the state champion from Mississippi in 4A last year and they are undefeated this year. I heard they were tied til late in that game and Trezevant also played that game without their starting QB and played a ninth grader at QB. Either way, both schools deserve to be where they are and I am personally looking foward to being at the game to watch.

I agree that the game will be a very tough one for either team to pull out. Whichever team gets the win will deserve it with no questions asked. Trezevant will be playing at home, but Lexington has us faithful fans who will be there no matter the trip. LHS loves football!!!!

That Lafayette game was full of penalties and The Commodores still beat them by 20. I may be dead wrong, but their schedule just doesn't impress me.