Lexington Vs Trezevant 4A Semi's

rfbatboy

The heart of North Memphis. The corner of Hwy 51 and Watkins. Be careful in the area around the stadium. It's really not a good part of town.

Thanks for the info. I know a few people have been asking where it was located at. Maybe nothing major will happen since it's not in too good part of town.

Both teams have played very well this year, and LHS shows some great heart and pride, especially the seniors. Sellers has done an amazing job, too. Without a doubt, both teams have worked very hard to get where they are and history was made in Lexington. Win or lose, they deserve everything they've accomplished this year. I have to say, though, I'm pulling for my Big Red Tigers! I'm hoping our senior year makes us come out on top!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is on the northside of memphis but is past some of the rough neighborhoods. The field is actually next door to the police training center in Memphis. Back to the game, my post on the game versus Lafayette, MS was not to try to compare schedules because that is difficult to do so.....it was simply to say that they have played some good opponents just like Lexington....it was simply to say that they played well for a while before penalties and not having their starting qb and a ninth grader as their starter took effect (by the way the game was in MS which if you have ever seen TN teams play there, there is a little bias in officiating).

Both teams definitely deserve to be here....Trezevant lost to Liberty last year in the playoffs, but that team that lost to them was mostly were tenth and ninth graders...they are significantly better than last year obviously...and will be better than what lexington saw in liberty this year.....expect game to be close and fun to watch...Both are solid teams and will play their hearts out which is all anyone can ask of high school kids

Good luck to the Tigers and i hope you can pull it out! The Tigers better fine some way to slow down their speed! Good Luck!!

The real statement should be that they better find a way to slow down OUR speed. Make sure you tune into channel 222 next friday, it's gunna be a good one.

Lexington plays a great game! With the way we control the ball offensively we will give Trezevant's defense a run for their money. But we need to get into the game as quickly as we did against Whitehouse and not waste any time against quick Memphis athletes.

I predict 42-31 Lexington.

GO BIG RED!

Lexington continues to surprise everybody with a 28-6 when over whithouse will lexington season come to and end or will they see cookeville?

Come on now, some respect for WHITE HOUSE, at least spell the name right, LOL. No trash talking...I tried that before and the Lexington fans can't cooperate with that aspect of the thread. Go get Lexington; I'm rooting for y'all!!

Come on now, some respect for WHITE HOUSE, at least spell the name right, LOL. No trash talking...I tried that before and the Lexington fans can't cooperate with that aspect of the thread. Go get Lexington; I'm rooting for y'all!!

sorry about the spelling. WHite house game is over..lol we lookimg niw towards trezvant and thanks for rooting for The Big Red, but i will have to say up front in respect for white house they looked strong up front, but the QB was far from a pocket passer which would have been a great assest to #8 receiving ability, but then again the pass rush was unreal too. WHite House played a fine ballgame kicker was amazing too GREAT GAME.

Edited by rfbatboy