Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

I have nothing but respect for Milan, very classy. A great program! I stood at the end zone the entire game and talked to a few Milan fans and it was a pleasure. There will always be a bad apple, so sorry about anyone being disrespectful. When the player was injured all the players on the sideline were on a knee, the players on the field were not except for 2. There were also a few Milan players standing on the field as well. These are young kids, but I can guarantee you no player on the field was laughing at someone getting hurt. Neither coach would stand for that. Congrats to GP and congrats to Milan on a great year. I am sure we will see you again.

First, Congratulations Cougars! I thought the Milan fans were great. I know the Milan fans were angry because the refs did not see you trying to call timeout. There were some missed calls both ways but not even refs are perfect. Every School has a couple bad eggs that can cause them to get a bad rep., sorry the wrong fan got thrown out. I hope everyone made it home ok or decided to stay and relax. Good Luck next year.

I have nothing but respect for Milan, very classy. A great program! I stood at the end zone the entire game and talked to a few Milan fans and it was a pleasure. There will always be a bad apple, so sorry about anyone being disrespectful. When the player was injured all the players on the sideline were on a knee, the players on the field were not except for 2. There were also a few Milan players standing on the field as well. These are young kids, but I can guarantee you no player on the field was laughing at someone getting hurt. Neither coach would stand for that. Congrats to GP and congrats to Milan on a great year. I am sure we will see you again.

:thumb: That is what I saw. They were happy because they thought they were about to score again and put this game away to head to Cookeville.

19-0 6 mins. into the game after the 2 fumble recoveries for TDs, can't allow that to happen. Congrats to GP and good luck next week. Tons of young kids out there tonight and a very talented freshman group coming up, should be exciting for the Dawgs. For years Milan had the biggest and strongest O-line around, the last 3 years I don't know what's happened. Hopefully Morris and Jackson can develop some of the younger players. Looks like we could see a strong passing game the next couple of years, though.

Did we see the furure of Milans offense tonight. Do you think that the Dawgs will be running the spread next year?????

Did we see the furure of Milans offense tonight. Do you think that the Dawgs will be running the spread next year?????

Morris will have a lot of time to figure that out. At times Powell definitely looked like a sophomore but there's no denying that he can sling it around. You know Morris would like to line down and run off tackle every play and we can do that against a lot of teams. But, we scored 14 and then got shut out against Alcoa and only scored 10 against Camden which was due to the passing game. We had success early running the sweeps out of the shotgun early last night but Nance was getting hit before he took the hand off on the off tackle plays. We don't have the O-line to line down and run over people in the late rounds like we historically have. We looked good throwing it around last night, especially with a sophomore QB and a bunch of sophomore and junior WRs, on top of being something this program has NEVER done before. IMO we'll still try to run a lot of I-formation and we'll have a lot of success in the regular season as there just aren't any really good teams in our Region (did hear we were replacing Hdon with a Liberty or NS). But, I think we will see much more shotgun over the next two years. Edited by bulldawgs#1

Hmmmm.............I thought I would never see the day Milan would pull for a private over a white collar public school.......oh well.......know NOW who are allies are... :thumb:

as far as i'm concerned(and i know you will get all torn down over this) it's private against private. so i'm pulling for the private that's as not as far east of me.