Knox West @ Columbia

RunninRebels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a little about Columbia. They are friggin' huge. They have a Ga. Tech commitment (54) who is 6'2" 307 that can flat run. He manhandled Catholic's UT commitment all game long and he's a great player at 6'5" 300. They have another guy (50) who is 6' 300. They could have the best D line I have seen in a long time if not ever in high school ball. They start 9 seniors and 2 juniors on defense. One of the juniors is 6'3" def back who is the coaches son. They are big, fast and good. Plus, the 4 hour trip for West has to help out the home team.

The good news for West is that Columbias big guys play both ways. West has no two way players, so they should have an advantage in the fourth qtr. West will have great support down there. There are two student busses, two booster busses, plus the band. I think the winner of this game, just may well end up being 5A state champ.

West is a team on a mission. They have around 43 takeaways this year on defense. I don't know anything about Columbia, but I do know a lot about West. I think West could beat almost any team in the state of Tenn right now regardless of classification.

West 38

Columbia 17

are you drunk?

Would be hard to blame RunninRebels if he/she is!

Good luck West!

I know a little about Columbia. They are friggin' huge. They have a Ga. Tech commitment (54) who is 6'2" 307 that can flat run. He manhandled Catholic's UT commitment all game long and he's a great player at 6'5" 300. They have another guy (50) who is 6' 300. They could have the best D line I have seen in a long time if not ever in high school ball. They start 9 seniors and 2 juniors on defense. One of the juniors is 6'3" def back who is the coaches son. They are big, fast and good. Plus, the 4 hour trip for West has to help out the home team.

The good news for West is that Columbias big guys play both ways. West has no two way players, so they should have an advantage in the fourth qtr. West will have great support down there. There are two student busses, two booster busses, plus the band. I think the winner of this game, just may well end up being 5A state champ.

Wow, I had no idea Columbia had that much size. This will def. be a tough game for West to pull out. I think like you said the advantage West has is the fact that those big guys have to play both ways and could easily be worn out by mid third quarter. I still think West can pull off the victory but it will not be easy.

Wow, I had no idea Columbia had that much size. This will def. be a tough game for West to pull out. I think like you said the advantage West has is the fact that those big guys have to play both ways and could easily be worn out by mid third quarter. I still think West can pull off the victory but it will not be easy.

Sounds like West will be a very tough opponent.

Good luch everyone. Hope everyone has a safe game.

Edited by BobBBucks

West is a team on a mission. They have around 43 takeaways this year on defense. I don't know anything about Columbia, but I do know a lot about West. I think West could beat almost any team in the state of Tenn right now regardless of classification.

West 38

Columbia 17

Have you forgoten that GREENVILLE HIGH SCHOOL is in Tennessee?

You didn't mention Goff (RB/LB)....but you will