Wayne County in 2011-2012

jusboro

Could A. Rice become like a Tre Burton from Florida?? I think we gotta be creative in getting him the ball a lot of different ways. He's too good of an athlete to keep him one dimensional. Yeah, lets run the veer (a lot), but why not occasionally let somebody hand it off to him or let him line up in the slot and maybe Peyton (after some Spring time at QB) will be able to throw the hook, slant, and quick out routes. Of course, we got several other playmakers at the skilled positions who are only gonna get better. I expect Clint to get quicker and stronger and he could really have a great year. And 2 years ago, whoever expected Haden to become the player he has....he needs plenty of touches next year also. I also think Boston is gonna have a great year. Kid is only gonna get bigger and is a really good athlete for his frame. Also Nick, Nate, and Reeves are all back! Heck, the more I think about it, the more it excites me to see how good this team could be. Gonna suprise some ppl imo.

Edited by hooplove

I wish coach Dixon's son would play. He's a freshman, about 6'2", 220+ lbs, strong as an ox, but just wants to play golf. <_<

We hv the same issues with kids at JB, we got some big ole boys roaming the halls that don't wanna play any kind of sports, but football is not for everyone I guess, but I think laziness plays a big part these days

Wayne county has been playoff contenders for a long time with a very good tradition built on the split back veer. (triple option is just a fancy name for it) A. Rice will be good at it but maybe throw in some SWO as well. (single wing that is) :thumb: they have taken a different form to fit rice's ablities but the transition back will not be difficult.