Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

How about the Indian faithfull talk it up a little. I'm tired of having to go to other team threads to talk football. Anybody have any news? Good or bad. Any news on transfers or new players or position changes? It won't be long until media day and the scrimmages begin. I'm ready for kickoff. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

The biggest position change that caught my eye was Justin going to linebacker from defensive end in the spring.The last time we done that and seen huge results was Zack in 2008.In my opinion the most important lineman in a three man front is the nose.If he can't blow it up,everything falls apart.It's been a few years since we had a monster in the middle to let our linebackers and ends really turn loose.I think we have that if Nick plays there.It could be that he plays end because of his speed and put another monster over from the offensive line.Hunter should be at strong side end and this will give us a killer front six with size and speed at linebacker to boot.The biggest questions for me will be the same couple we have had for the last few years.How deep are we on the offensive line and defensive backfield.

It's alot like your lil reb BOY up in BADGER Land.Someone thought he was good,But as we see all he's done is show how good he is at getting drinks for the real players.LOL,Maybe he'll end up as good as the WATERBOY.MOMMY says GATORS stay mad all the time cause they got all them teeth and no tooth brush :0) Look a little smiley face.And im never impressed with any of south's players.Ill make you a bet.The North Carolina Team by 21 over your lil rebs,Maybe more.

you have issues

How about the Indian faithfull talk it up a little. I'm tired of having to go to other team threads to talk football. Anybody have any news? Good or bad. Any news on transfers or new players or position changes? It won't be long until media day and the scrimmages begin. I'm ready for kickoff. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Ty hayworths younger brother austin is looking at some major playing time at the center and tackle positions if not starting. and i found tys recruiting website it has everything on it. Ty Hayworth

• 3 weeks later...

I heard great things about the seven on seven today at DB. If anybody was their today i would like to hear the details. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

Well, Ding-Dangit what great things did you hear? I can't sit here and wait for somebody that was there to maybe see your post and maybe tell us what happened! Come clean with it!

Well, Ding-Dangit what great things did you hear? I can't sit here and wait for somebody that was there to maybe see your post and maybe tell us what happened! Come clean with it!

I heard Swafford was a man among boys today. By far the best athlete on the field for any of the teams. Heard the first pass from Cook was a pick six but after that he lit them up. Nobody could do anything with Devon. Also,that he had got very big over the past few months.

I heard great things about the seven on seven today at DB. If anybody was their today i would like to hear the details. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

I heard from a long time buddy today Art V, Said D-B went 5-0 ..beat Sevier Co, the Hill, Tn High,Betsy and North, with scrimmagrs against Halls at D-B on the 5th and Greeneville on the 8th.I think they'll be ok if we can get the big man some help on the line. They have some really good speed, and most of the skill positions have a lot of playing time.

I heard from a long time buddy today Art V, Said D-B went 5-0 ..beat Sevier Co, the Hill, Tn High,Betsy and North, with scrimmagrs against Halls at D-B on the 5th and Greeneville on the 8th.I think they'll be ok if we can get the big man some help on the line. They have some really good speed, and most of the skill positions have a lot of playing time.

My schedule is not good for the Greeneville scrimmage but that should tell us very quick how our line is going to be this year.Probably the best defensive front we will see before Maryville.Hall is one of the best defensive ends that I have seen in a few years and they say he is pounding at fullback as well.I hope it is a game type layout to really give us a good look.

i was at some of the practices last week and in the spring and noticed that the line looked pretty good. but as always we lacked some size at the tackle positions. it looks like we are going to have 3 tackles playing for the majority with sam fowler at left tackle and holt and little hayworth at right tackle. but on the bright size our interior line is big and strong with hayworth at 305 keller at 260 and mccreary at 280