HENDERSONVILLE @ RIDGEWAY

Newcastle

Game will be played at Halle Stadium in Memphis. Hendersonville is coming into their first Semi Finals appearance since 2001. Ridgeway is undefeated this year, laying a beating on most of their opponents. I hear Hendersonville is bringing fan buses yet again for this game, so it should be a great atmosphere in Memphis on Friday! Lets start the predictions! :hungry:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly are they going to expose, about Ridgeway?

Please provide details and let us know SPECIFICALLY what you're referring to...

I was actually just trying to draw you out b/c I know you strongly disagree. Having said that, I think this will be a better game than most think and wouldnt be surprised in the least if Hendersonville pulls this out. They are well coached and have a strong defense. They are not "lights out" on offense but have a good o-line and will put some points on the board.....

I was actually just trying to draw you out b/c I know you strongly disagree. Having said that, I think this will be a better game than most think and wouldnt be surprised in the least if Hendersonville pulls this out. They are well coached and have a strong defense. They are not "lights out" on offense but have a good o-line and will put some points on the board.....

Darn it! Man, I fell right into that trap -- hook, line and sinker! :roflol:

Yep-- you got me that time, Dude.

At the (small) risk of having to eat Crow, later... Here's my prediction: :thumb:

----------------------------------------------

Ridgeway Roadrunners: 2010 - 5A State Champs !!!!!!!!

I have picked Ridgeway to win it all in 5A BUT Hendersonville is really peaking right now. This game will be much closer than most think IMO... Just curious how do you like your crow.

I think the winner of this game will be the 5A State Champion. I do believe that this will be a close game though.. Don't underestimate Hendersonville.. Beech did it and Henry County did it, and the Commandos beat both of them. They thrive on playing as the underdog.

Hendersonville - 27

Ridgeway - 24

Edited by Newcastle

I think the winner of this game will be the 5A State Champion. I do believe that this will be a close game though.. Don't underestimate Hendersonville.. Beech did it and Henry County did it, and the Commandos beat both of them. They thrive on playing as the underdog.

Hendersonville - 27

Ridgeway - 24

Newcastle...somewhere in the past couple of weeks...you've been BADLY misinformed!..No one in Henry County "underestimated" Hendersonville? Who told you that? Did a HC player or coach tell you that?

On another note, I think the rest of the state is going to find out what we here in Henry Co. have been saying for months now...Ridgeway is a title contender and have more athletes than Hendersonville and HC combined!...that being said..this should be one awesome game Friday night between two execellent football teams!

Newcastle...somewhere in the past couple of weeks...you've been BADLY misinformed!..No one in Henry County "underestimated" Hendersonville? Who told you that? Did a HC player or coach tell you that?

On another note, I think the rest of the state is going to find out what we here in Henry Co. have been saying for months now...Ridgeway is a title contender and have more athletes than Hendersonville and HC combined!...that being said..this should be one awesome game Friday night between two execellent football teams!

Players, fans, and even parents trash talked the living crap out of Hendersonville on Facebook. They were all, for the most part, expecting Henry County to run over the Commandos. I could go on Facebook and tell you the things that were said, but there's honestly no point. Henry County was favored to win the game 94% here on CoachT also.. So yes, Hendersonville was the underdog, yet Hendersonville was the better team.