Henry County Patriots in 2011

QBClubPrez

Kenwood could very well be the best team in Clarksville next year.

NE loses # 7,25,52,61,54,21,9,34,18 that's eight starter from offensive and one of the best special teams players in the distric.

What players did Springfield, Rossview and West Creek lose?

I can't speak for West Creek but Springfield lost

1) one wide receiver (he also played LB) ,

2) slot receiver,

3) center/nose,

4)defensive end,

5) biggest lost QB,

6)back-up RB (who started some games),

7)starting safety,

8) another starting LB

9) and maybe a corner

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

We have some holes to fill but I will stop there. I don't RW to accuse me of whining when stating are situation.

We played West Creek on their Senior night and I am not sure how many starters they graduated BUT they graduated a very large class. The Seniors and parents filled the field from 30 to 30.

Kenwood could very well be the best team in Clarksville next year.

NE loses # 7,25,52,61,54,21,9,34,18 that's eight starter from offensive and one of the best special teams players in the distric.

What players did Springfield, Rossview and West Creek lose?

I disagree with RW on Kenwood as well. The main thing they lack is consistency and continuity between players and coaches. I talked to a member of the Kenwood administration after our game and he was lamenting (not whining) how their numbers were up and down each year because of the fluidity of their student body. The school zones are so close to each other that when kids move, for whatever reason, they are always changing schools. This is a problem that a county wide school such as Henry County doesn't have to contend with. Where ever you move in Henry County he still go to the same school. He told me that Kenwood has yet to build any tradition because they have been unable to get 2nd generation players in their school He felt that when that happened that Kenwood would start to turn the corner.

I am sure RW will get a big belly laugh out of this post

I disagree with RW on Kenwood as well. The main thing they lack is consistency and continuity between players and coaches. I talked to a member of the Kenwood administration after our game and he was lamenting (not whining) how their numbers were up and down each year because of the fluidity of their student body. The school zones are so close to each other that when kids move, for whatever reason, they are always changing schools. This is a problem that a county wide school such as Henry County doesn't have to contend with. Where ever you move in Henry County he still go to the same school. He told me that Kenwood has yet to build any tradition because they have been unable to get 2nd generation players in their school He felt that when that happened that Kenwood would start to turn the corner.

I am sure RW will get a big belly laugh out of this post

It is pretty comical...it actually almost brought this old man to tears. This can't be said EVERY year, but it is true MOST years...being the best team in Clarksville doesn't necessarily make you all that good. I must assume that the entire district, if not the whole state, is holding it's breath waiting for Kenwood to get those "2nd generation" players.

I for one look forward to next year. We had a good season this year. Some would even say great. We got beat on a night where we actually had better stats then Hendersonville, but we got beat in the kicking game. A REAL coach would know how important the kicking game is especially in the playoffs.

People do not argue with Red Warrior. It is not worth it. I agree with many of you that he is no more a retired coach then I am Mickey Mouse, but it is not worth arguing with him.

He used to talk about being at the lake and all of his conversations with coaches and HCHS people. All I have to say is that he must have ONE heck OF A CELL PHONE! The reception at the lake is terrible. :roflol:

I always thought (and still do to some degree) that RW is a coach on the staff at HCHS. However, I called him out on this once and he actually replied to me when I would have thought he would be at the game. So, I'm not for sure about that anymore. I am positve that he is not a retired coach from ANY state, though! This I am certain.

I have NEVER known any person that is "NEW" to a community to know SO much about the team and its history and its present. It is almost like he is in the school 24/7 :unsure:

Anyways, Good job to the coaches and players. Let's enjoy basketball season, and then get back to work for another shot at the title.

As much as YOU and others will attempt to build them up, and say how improved they are...WC and Kenwood will be TERRIBLE. NE will be better than fair, and Clarksville High will be fair.

I'm going to go against my own advice and actually argue with this fool! How does a retired person at the lake :roflol: Know so much about Clarksville football teams??? You must have a crystal coaching ball that you look into often :roflol:

I for one am TIRED of your ranting and raving about who is good and who is bad and who is average. Get a fishing pole and take up fishing (since you live at the lake)! Put down the computer and do your job (cough cough) I forgot you are retired. BS on that :roflol:

I for one look forward to next year. We had a good season this year. Some would even say great. We got beat on a night where we actually had better stats then Hendersonville, but we got beat in the kicking game. A REAL coach would know how important the kicking game is especially in the playoffs.

People do not argue with Red Warrior. It is not worth it. I agree with many of you that he is no more a retired coach then I am Mickey Mouse, but it is not worth arguing with him.

He used to talk about being at the lake and all of his conversations with coaches and HCHS people. All I have to say is that he must have ONE heck OF A CELL PHONE! The reception at the lake is terrible. :roflol:

I always thought (and still do to some degree) that RW is a coach on the staff at HCHS. However, I called him out on this once and he actually replied to me when I would have thought he would be at the game. So, I'm not for sure about that anymore. I am positve that he is not a retired coach from ANY state, though! This I am certain.

I have NEVER known any person that is "NEW" to a community to know SO much about the team and its history and its present. It is almost like he is in the school 24/7 :unsure:

Anyways, Good job to the coaches and players. Let's enjoy basketball season, and then get back to work for another shot at the title.

What REAL coach are you upset with on the HC staff? What staff member is in charge of the kicking game? What fool wouldn't understand the value of the kicking game, playoffs or not? You people are sick. What's the deal about all of you calling me a liar? There are some silly and strange people around here. You give some good advice though. Don't argue with me because I know a lot more football than most of you do...and most of you simply can't handle that.

I'm going to go against my own advice and actually argue with this fool! How does a retired person at the lake :roflol: Know so much about Clarksville football teams??? You must have a crystal coaching ball that you look into often :roflol:

I for one am TIRED of your ranting and raving about who is good and who is bad and who is average. Get a fishing pole and take up fishing (since you live at the lake)! Put down the computer and do your job (cough cough) I forgot you are retired. BS on that :roflol:

I coached for 30 years in Mississippi, not too far from Tennessee. Most friends that coaches make are fellow coaches. I know coaches in Clarksville. However, it doesn't take a coach to evaluate high school football in Clarksville. If any of you out there know ANYTHING at all about football, this is an easy call. I really don't understand why I seem to bother so many of you out there. I am a big HC fan, and I happen to to just tell the truth about our team, and other teams. Why does that bother you?

I coached for 30 years in Mississippi, not too far from Tennessee. Most friends that coaches make are fellow coaches. I know coaches in Clarksville. However, it doesn't take a coach to evaluate high school football in Clarksville. If any of you out there know ANYTHING at all about football, this is an easy call. I really don't understand why I seem to bother so many of you out there. I am a big HC fan, and I happen to to just tell the truth about our team, and other teams. Why does that bother you?

You have bothered me from the beginning! All you do is act like you are the only one on here that knows any football. If you know so much then get back in the game! Give Coach Counce a call and come help with your superior knowledge of the game. Better yet, go to Stewart County (since you are close by the lake) and help them.

I will always find it strange that you have in three years time become the BIGGEST HC fan of all time. You know EVERYTHING about HC football.

Hey, maybe Coach Counce could get you to be the speaker at the end of the year banquet. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your stories about 30 years of coaching. You make me sick!

You have bothered me from the beginning! All you do is act like you are the only one on here that knows any football. If you know so much then get back in the game! Give Coach Counce a call and come help with your superior knowledge of the game. Better yet, go to Stewart County (since you are close by the lake) and help them.

I will always find it strange that you have in three years time become the BIGGEST HC fan of all time. You know EVERYTHING about HC football.

Hey, maybe Coach Counce could get you to be the speaker at the end of the year banquet. I'm sure we'd all love to hear your stories about 30 years of coaching. You make me sick!

The only reason I would have bothered you from the beginning is because maybe you feel threatened by my football knowledge, compared to your lack of the same. I wouldn't insult Counce by calling him. He knows what he is doing. I have been here longer than three years. I got here either the second or third year of Gaddis's tenure here. I don't know EVERYTHING about HC football...but I seem to know a lot more than you. What I do know for sure is football...unlike most of the posters on here. That leads me to the answer to my own earlier question...the reason so many of you don't like me on here is because I KNOW so much football...and let's face it...most of you DON'T know much. The best way to deal with the inadequate feelings that I cause you to have about yourselves is to lash out at me...sad, but true. Of course, I am not speaking about all of you...just those who attack me and say things like "you make me sick!" Now that's really mature (are you a high school student...if so, then your comment makes perfect sense).