Henry County Patriots in 2011

QBClubPrez

Thanks! Good luck to the Green Wave this year too. I have a feeling there will be another playoff matchup betweeen HC/Gallatin. However, I hope this time things are different than in the past.

If that happens I hope we get to extend the same hospitality yall showed us both times we visited your great staduim...I have to admitt that in the past 35 yrs of following Gallatin High School Football yalls place is second to none when it come to the great atmoshere of high school football...

If that happens I hope we get to extend the same hospitality yall showed us both times we visited your great staduim...I have to admitt that in the past 35 yrs of following Gallatin High School Football yalls place is second to none when it come to the great atmoshere of high school football...

Thanks for the kind words! Good luck to Gallatin as well! But...I do hope that if we meet this season, that our team can finally dish out some payback for you guys being a thorn in our side every time we've played. That 1992 semifinal game still makes me cringe.

Sure would be nice to have another Gallatin/Henry County rematch in the playoffs. The past time we met was very intense and not the way we would've liked it to go. I'd also like to see another Hendersonville/Henry County matchup. That was one of the most intense games for the players, fans and students. I'm just ready for the season to finally get under way we can talk about playoffs when they get there! Go Big Red!!

Thanks for the kind words! Good luck to Gallatin as well! But...I do hope that if we meet this season, that our team can finally dish out some payback for you guys being a thorn in our side every time we've played. That 1992 semifinal game still makes me cringe.

We got lucky in that 1992 semi-final...that game was the state championship game that year !

Great night and atmosphere at Patriot Stadium!

HC beat Milan 12-0. Our starting units on both sides look excellent. I was highly impressed with our first and second team defense. Milan couldn't find any running room tonight for the most part. Our 1st team offense was moving the ball with ease against a usually very stout Milan defense. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Najee looks good, along with our staple of backs, and the offensive line.

Either we have a lot of injuries, or a lot of players have moved around. Storme Hilliard took snaps at QB tonight with the 2nd team. Is Kendley still on the team? I also noticed Shaq didn't play. I hope it was just precautionary and he isn't seriously injured. Caleb Counce is playing fullback, and I love that move.

Rarely do I read very much into scrimmages, but we look like a force to be reckoned with. One area that does concern me is the kicking game. We missed both extra points and could barely punt. Special teams can cost you games, and I hope it gets a lot better fast.

All in all I had a great time tonight. Also love the new uniforms. :thumb:

I finally figured out why nobody on here would tell me how the Henry County/North Side 7 on 7 went at Bethel. I was told North Side was unstoppable and that every play was run from the 50 and North Side still had 6 or 7 TD's. Guys its just 7 on 7 and I was just looking for some info on how the Craig kid looked. It was like if you mention it, it will be the death of your season. Good luck tonight against the Crusaders. I think it will be Henry County by 3 TD's.