Riverdale's Future?

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that schedule right? It shows six home games in 2011...that part is great. Wouldn't that mean just three home games in 2012 since Riverdale travels up to Louisville both years? Is one or more of the other teams traveling to Riverdale both years?

four home games next year. they will go to memphis. the four away games will come to riverdale. louisville is only away game both years.

The four away games this year are:

Louisville-ST X

Hendersonville

Lavergne

Blackman

Since Louisville is also on the road next year wouldn't that just leave Hendersonville, Lavergne, and Blackman as home games next year? That is, unless someone like Maplewood travelled to Riverdale both years.

The four away games this year are:

Louisville-ST X

Hendersonville

Lavergne

Blackman

Since Louisville is also on the road next year wouldn't that just leave Hendersonville, Lavergne, and Blackman as home games next year? That is, unless someone like Maplewood travelled to Riverdale both years.

your right, not sure how thats going to work. i will do some digging.

went to freshman orientation tonight and for the first time i talked to football coaches about my kids playing for them instead of the upcoming spring game and all...so needless to say there is one excited papa here lol...now lets hope the boys go to work and get bigger and stronger because we all know they are not gonna be studs lol

went to freshman orientation tonight and for the first time i talked to football coaches about my kids playing for them instead of the upcoming spring game and all...so needless to say there is one excited papa here lol...now lets hope the boys go to work and get bigger and stronger because we all know they are not gonna be studs lol

love the excitement, lots of it has to do with kids whether they work hard or not. just tell them to pair up with someone serius about lifting and not playing around. they will find both.go 100 % and the coaches and upper classmen will take them in.

Hopefully all these boys are busting their butts this offseason! They know what they are capable of doing! Work harder then ever young men! This is a tough schedule! The District will also continue to be very tough! Work your 100% absolute hardest, stay hungry, stay focused! GO WARRIORS! :thumb::popcorneater: