Cookeville

gatorbillmsu

They kept it close against Jackson Co. tonight. Most folks thought it would be a blowout.

They will sync better with more games in their experience. :flower:

Olloyd witnessed this har game and let me tell ye the only ways this wun was close was the refn hit wuz the god awfulest ive seen in yars dem two women and olbaldy didn't git da gurls but dey made up fer it n the boys game jc will be teh tar outa cukval wen they play em in ganesbury

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olloyd witnessed this har game and let me tell ye the only ways this wun was close was the refn hit wuz the god awfulest ive seen in yars dem two women and olbaldy didn't git da gurls but dey made up fer it n the boys game jc will be teh tar outa cukval wen they play em in ganesbury

Another idiot trying to be funny? :motorbike:

Maybe North of the river in Jackson Co. :flower:

Wow. I did not know that.

85, the quote in the paper indicated that the guard is suspended until she finishes a number of miles she has to run. You shouldn't breathe any easier because looking at the names of the freshman and sophmores still on the team, there seem to be many I recognize who's sisters or relatives who may have played before. As Jimbo knows, most of the girls coming out of AAU to Cookeville High school are not your regular freshman and sophmore students. They play as sophmores and juniors without high school experience. And then there's the coach, she knows what she's doing. This is over with and it should not take long for the dust to settle.

85, the quote in the paper indicated that the guard is suspended until she finishes a number of miles she has to run. You shouldn't breathe any easier because looking at the names of the freshman and sophmores still on the team, there seem to be many I recognize who's sisters or relatives who may have played before. As Jimbo knows, most of the girls coming out of AAU to Cookeville High school are not your regular freshman and sophmore students. They play as sophmores and juniors without high school experience. And then there's the coach, she knows what she's doing. This is over with and it should not take long for the dust to settle.

She ran a few of her many miles then decided to leave the team, from what i've heard.

I'm gonna keep my eye on the 6ft freshman post Loren White. She seemed intimidated by the 6-4 Jackson Co post M Hensley in the first half. In the second half White seemed to have figuered it out. The talley was-White 12, Hensley 11. There is no telling how many blocked shots Hensley had. :flower:

Edited by jimbo44

Good to read your post PHargis. Cookeville is our biggest rival, but with or without Johnson i'm quite confident our season and our district play will still be quite good. We are starting a freshman and 2 sophomores, as well as 2 seniors. So far we are looking better than even I expected. :thumb:

I can hardly believe that the Jr. and Sr. left as they did, coach runs a good ship and for whatever Johnson did I am sure it was dealt with. Thing is every child situation I am sure is different, consequences might be set differently accordingly. I bet the coach handled it in a way that was suited for the situation. It is jsut unfortunate that parents allowed the other team members QUIT. If I had to guess and I am guessing whatever happened had nothing to do with the girls that quit. In the girls future this sort of behavior is not going to get them thru their adult life. I totally realize this is not any of my business but it saddens me to see a program get effected in this way, although the girls left behind will rise above and basically become better players it is just such a poor example set by the girls that left. Reminds me of the idea if things don't go their way in the future they will bail out. If I were them I would before time passes rethink decision and get back on board with the program. Kids that give up sports can suddenly loose all their discipline and make some really bad choices in the future that can effect them worse on down the line. Good luck to Coach and asst. :popcorneater::popcorneater: