7AAA

Blazeallthewaze

Great job by the Blaze tonight. We lost 55-51 in overtime to Siegel. We came to play tonight and everyone played great. I said we would beat one of the big 3 this year and we didn't do it but we lost tonight in overtime and also lost by 1 to Lavergne so we are really close. Lets go get em in the tournament. Great job Blaze!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM PROUD OF MY WARRIORS tonight they played a GREAT game tonight and I am proud of their effort tonight and again any day you beat oakland is a good day but most importantly we advance to regions WAY YO GO GUYS

GO WARRIORS

Congratulations to the Woolverines for their win over Riverdale. Anytime you can beat Riverdale it is a good day.

Congratulations to the Woolverines for their win over Riverdale. Anytime you can beat Riverdale it is a good day.

lol...sorry i just saw this you made me literally laugh out loud...i missed this game i was across the parking lot umpiring the baseball game Cedric was sick so we missed one of our big guys but i heard our effort was there

Edited by riverdaleman

What a great game tonight by my WARRIORS...they played a great game against shelbyville in first round action of region play we now play at Lavergne on tuesday...

DJ Smith hit 4 free throws in the closing minute of the game to secure the 46-42 shelbyville...shelbyville hit some big shots down the stretch but DJ did a GREAT job of knocking down the free throws in that spot...now we need to focus on our next opponent we are 1 win away from substate lets get it done boys!!!!

GO WARRIORS

Blaze fall last night to Lawrence County 60-48. I did not make it to this game but it has been a pleasure watching this team throughout the year. They lose some great seniors in Peak, Jefferson, and Robinson. Those kids gave their all for this team and never gave up. Great job seniors. Also, I am excited about the future of this team. The group of Sophomores is a special group I believe and they will have many great days ahead of them as long as they keep working hard. I do believe the rest of district 7 and Region 4 will be hearing from Blackman in they years ahead. Great job and Great season and G0 BLAZE!!!

What a great game tonight by my WARRIORS...they played a great game against shelbyville in first round action of region play we now play at Lavergne on tuesday...

DJ Smith hit 4 free throws in the closing minute of the game to secure the 46-42 shelbyville...shelbyville hit some big shots down the stretch but DJ did a GREAT job of knocking down the free throws in that spot...now we need to focus on our next opponent we are 1 win away from substate lets get it done boys!!!!

GO WARRIORS

Good win and not to rain on any parade, but do you really really think Riverdale can upset Siegel? I know anything is possible in a sporting event...but...without one of your tall guys? I hope your guys do pull off the shocker, but just don't think there is much chance of it to be realistic.

Looking forward to Tueday night's contest between MY SIEGEL and Riverdale...If Riverdale concentrates on Hurt and Cedric down low, that opens up Oscar and Kyle for 3. If they concentrate on Kyle and Oscar, they dish it down low for 2. Our point, Trayton can drive to the basket and shoot from outside. Gonna be hard to double team anyone. This group is so in sync, they practically breathe and blink at the same time. I've never seen them so focused.

Good win and not to rain on any parade, but do you really really think Riverdale can upset Siegel? I know anything is possible in a sporting event...but...without one of your tall guys? I hope your guys do pull off the shocker, but just don't think there is much chance of it to be realistic.

I do not know if we can beat siegel or not...i do know if we did not win last night then it would not have mattered...however since we did win I am gonna be there and cheer my WARRIORS on...I do understand that we are gonna be underdogs i am happy that my WARRIORS have an opportunity to try and pull the upset so lets tip it off and see what happens

GO WARRIORS

I am PROUD of my WARRIORS tonight while we didnt get the win and i am not happy about that I am proud of our effort and our hustle tonight...we lost to a better team we missed a few shots that we would like to have made but the effort the hustle and the get after was there for 4 QTRs and that is all i can ask out of ANYBODY and that was their best and I felt as a TEAM we did our best Siegel played a really strong 2nd half and a decent first half I believe Ben gave them a wake up call (kinda wierd having a high school classmate and teammate as a head coach but good luck the rest of the way Ben and your stars...

for my SRs I thank you for your leadership this year during our transicion to a new coach and I also thank you for playing hard all year so thanks to DJ TJ Dominque and JAKE!!!!!

GO WARRIORS

• 4 months later...