7AAA

Blazeallthewaze

my LADY WARRIORS won yesterday by 9 points and played in the championship game today against apparently the #6 team in the country now i dont know for fact they were #6 that was hearsay...but we won by 4 points to win the tournament in Gerogia GO LADY WARRIORS!!!

Interesting, you got the name of the school.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, you got the name of the school.

Tuesday RD beat Greater Atlanta Christian School (GACS) by 9. Today they beat Buford HS from the Alanta GA area. Buford is ranked #6 Nationally in the ESPN Rise poll. They have two very impressive players in 5'10" Junior guard Andraya Carter and 6'2" Soph wing Kaela Davis. Both of these young ladies have verbally comitted to TN. Pat was in attendance at the tourney to see them.

Sort of funny, the schools didn't win and RDale did. That does say something in RDales approach and coaching. 7AAA last year and this year is loaded with great teams, team play and coaches. It seems to have been that way for some time. Winners. Riverdale, Blackman, Siegel, Oakland, Smyrna and Lavergne. The last two down a little this year but they will be back. But look at some other top schools in Mid State. Clarksville,Brentwood, Wilson, Mt.Juliet, Lebanon, Lawrence County, Hillsboro, Jackson County, Franklin County, Shelbyville, Ensworth, Franklin Road Academy and many others. And what is the difference, some good players but some great coaches in the hotbed of girls basketball, Middle Tennessee. Team Ball. Chemistry, and Winning. Great players play. Coaching Philosophy Wins.

Edited by PHargis

BlackmanItgs pretty obvious that 7AAA schools made no effort to dodge the best schools they could schedule this year along with the stringent 7AAA schools double round robin play. Before District play Blackman will play Brentwood Academy, Franklin county twice and Mt Juliet along with a couple of Tournaments. Riverdale will play lawerence twice, Hillsboro twice, Shelbyville twice, Columbia twice, memphis Central and Mt Juliet. Oakland will play Hndersonville, Gallatin, Ravenwood, the Gallatin tournament and the Smyrn tournament. Siegel plays the Bridgestone tournament, the Bradley Bears Classic, McGavock, Ravenwood, hillsboro and Shelbyville. Smyrna plays Wilson Central 2, Shelbyville 2, the Page Tournament and Lawrence county.

Below is listed the District games and dates for the Great 7AAA Rutherford Shootout this year which includes the many Battles in the Boro. Those schedules are and start right after the first of the year:

Blackman

1-7 lavergne

1-11 @Oakland

1-14 Riverdale

1-18 Smyrna

1-21 @Siegel

1-28 @ lavergn e

2-1 Oakland

2-4 Riverdale

2-8 @Smyrna

2-11 Siegel

Riverdale

1-7 Oakland

1-11 @Smyena

1-14 @Blackman

1-18 Siegel

1-21 Lavergne

1-28 @Oakland

2-1 Smyrna

2-4 Blackman

2-8 @Siegel

2-11 @lavergne

Bump

Oakland

1-7 @Riverdale

1-11 Blackman

1-14 @Siegel

1-18 @lavergne

1-21 Smyrna

1-28 Riverdale

2-1 @Blackman

2-4 Siegel

2-8 Lavergne

2-11 @Smyrna

Siegel

1-7 Smyrna

1-11 @lavergne

1-14 oakland

1-18 @Riverdale

1-21 Blackman

1-28 @Smyrna

2-1 Lavergne

2-4 @Oakland

2-8 Riverdale

2-11@Blackman

Smyrna

1-7 @Siegel

1-11Riverdale

1-14 LaVergne

1-18 @Blackman

1-21 @oakland

1=28 Siegel

2-1 @Riverdale

2-4 @lavergne

2-8 Blackman

2-11 Oakland

Lavergne

1-7 @Blackman

1-11 Siegel

1-14 @Smyrna

1-18 Oakland

1-21 @Riverdale

1-28 Blackman

2-1 @Siegel

2-4 Smyrna

2-8 @OaKLAND

2-11 Riverdale

Oakland and Smyrna had a lot of graduations and the first part of this year will be slow but they are expected to pick up a little later.

bump

Siegel won over Shelbyville 52-27 at Siegel. the score was 11-11 at the end of the first quarter, 23-18 at halftime, 41-22 at the end of the third quarter, and the score ended 52-27. Davenport had 19 and Cason had 15. Defensive adjustments at half time allowed only 9 points to be scored by Shelbyville as Siegel's record now is 13-2 to end the predistrict schedule.