SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Logger, I don't understand all the hate for you.... I'm still your friend. :mrgreen:

In other news J. Cole's mixtape is pretty good. I like Wiz Khalifa's Real Estate. Will Kanye ever disappoint with a song on G.O.O.D Friday? Its rediculous. To stay on topic I am very disappointed to say the least that you are not pulling for my team. <_<

Edited by NoCompetition2

I ain't fighting for it...the definition of an underdog is:

1. One that is expected to lose a contest or struggle, as in sports or politics.

2. One that is at a disadvantage.

I don't expect JB to lose and I very seriously doubt any SP folks expect to either.

Old Pirate says jest look at all the posters that ain't wearing Rose Colored Glasses on this thread, most a saying JB wins.............Recon us fans of these two teams sometimes thinks we is seeing whats we ain't seeing neither :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

In other news J. Cole's mixtape is pretty good. I like Wiz Khalifa's Real Estate. Will Kanye ever disappoint with a song on G.O.O.D Friday? Its rediculous. To stay on topic I am very disappointed to say the least that you are not pulling for my team. <_<

I like J Cole's new stuff, "Friday Night Lights". I haven't heard Wiz's stuff yet. I cracked my laptop screen and i'm posting from my phone. I hate the new Kanye. I'm sorry but I like all the Jo Byrn's posters. TrainTracks makes it hard for me to like South Pitt...

Did you add me on Xbox Live?

I like J Cole's new stuff, "Friday Night Lights". I haven't heard Wiz's stuff yet. I cracked my laptop screen and i'm posting from my phone. I hate the new Kanye. I'm sorry but I like all the Jo Byrn's posters. TrainTracks makes it hard for me to like South Pitt...

Did you add me on Xbox Live?

Agree to disagree on the Yeezy. I forgot to add you. If you dont mind tell me the name again & I will send you a friend request when I get off of here. I dont blame you one bit. Me & Traintracks seem to disagree a lot. Some people just think they know everything.

Old Pirate says jest look at all the posters that ain't wearing Rose Colored Glasses on this thread, most a saying JB wins.............Recon us fans of these two teams sometimes thinks we is seeing whats we ain't seeing neither :roflol:

OP it is way past your bedtime. What are you doing up so late? I know why your up. You are on ESPN trying to make sure Cam will be eligible for the SEC Championship game. Dont worry OP it be will 5 years down the road before he gets his punishment for taking that money. :roflol: He isnt the only one getting paid though. Surely the NCAA knows that.

Agree to disagree on the Yeezy. I forgot to add you. If you dont mind tell me the name again & I will send you a friend request when I get off of here. I dont blame you one bit. Me & Traintracks seem to disagree a lot. Some people just think they know everything.

Gucci15mane... TrainTrack's is an idiot and I diss him every chance I get.