SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Yes, that's a possibility. Also, they said the bars are closer together on college goal post. Hope he gets some practice in on one before the game, although he seems to be pretty accurate.

Let me ask you a question. What do you mean that the bars are closer together? Why has Grider been training our kicker on goalpost that are bigger? That is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that it will be hard for our kicker to kick on those goalpost tomorrow if he is used to kicking through larger ones. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. What do you mean that the bars are closer together? Why has Grider been training our kicker on goalpost that are bigger? That is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that it will be hard for our kicker to kick on those goalpost tomorrow if he is used to kicking through larger ones. You think im joking but im not.

:roflol: Calm down, Roy. I'm sure Grider will let your kicker practice on a college goalpost too. Got bad news for you, though. I heard the TSSAA is not letting anybody take in outside food or drinks. Guess you'll have to leave your fudge rounds and hot cocoa on the bus!