SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

I just got back from that game. Our boys played real good. That Hale boy listened to me and wore his ankle weights. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider try a fake punt near the end of the game? What kind of mess was that? If that had been a close game, it could have cost us a championship. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book on the way home on Griders bus and those Joe Byrns boys return alot of players next year. Is Grider going to start making our boys lift weights Monday so we can get bigger and stronger for next year? I garuntee you that these Joe Byrns boys will start lifting weights Monday. Grider needs to make our boys do the same. You think im joking but im not.

If there were any fudge rounds left send them to PC for me. :thumb:

Man oh Man!!!! What a whoopin that was!!! I've got to say...I had no idea we would have got manhandled up front like we did. We didn't belong on the same field as SP up front. I hate that we lost like we did, I really think we're a much better team than we showed. We still had no chance of winning but it sure didn't help to lose a lineman and #34 Bolt early in the first quarter. Our entire offense was totally lost without Bolt and we had to rely too much on the passing game. I felt like anything that could go wrong did go wrong.

R. Hale is a heck of a back and when you get holes as big as he had and have the speed he has well....you do what he did. Congrats South Pittsburg, you guys played at the top of your game!

Man oh Man!!!! What a whoopin that was!!! I've got to say...I had no idea we would have got manhandled up front like we did. We didn't belong on the same field as SP up front. I hate that we lost like we did, I really think we're a much better team than we showed. We still had no chance of winning but it sure didn't help to lose a lineman and #34 Bolt early in the first quarter. Our entire offense was totally lost without Bolt and we had to rely too much on the passing game. I felt like anything that could go wrong did go wrong.

R. Hale is a heck of a back and when you get holes as big as he had and have the speed he has well....you do what he did. Congrats South Pittsburg, you guys played at the top of your game!

Moto, im sorry I was unable to give you a synopsis this week. If I had done that, your coach would have known our plays and Joe Byrns would have one. I garuntee you I never give a synopsis on our boys.

Too small to play D1, but played a great game tonight to say the least. He will be in a college tho. Just a smaller one. Traintracks you got my back? Where is Muffin? Muffin, where are you? Hahahaha. :roflol:

Well if Illnois and Michigan are indeed recruiting him they dont think so; he could play several positions in D1 b/c he is a great athlete w/ speed, not just a TB.....

I want to say congrats to SP on the win. You guys truly dominated the game. I was impressed with the speed you guys talk about, but I have to say you don't give enough respect to your boys upfront. I watched Hale dominate the game and as I watch the main thing that stood out to me was how far down field he was before he even had to worry about anyone even attempting to tackle him. That in my opinion was due to the stellar play of your boys upfront. Then on the defensive side the defensive line to borrow a phrase from Roy kept us from knockin any holes and giving our boys a chance to see any open field. Again hats off to an impressive performance and to our boys congrats on a sucessfull year and use this as a building block and come back even stronger.

Edited by Raynok